Page 54 of 57 FirstFirst ... 444495051525354555657 LastLast
Results 1,061 to 1,080 of 1132
Like Tree37Likes
  1. #1061  
    Quote Originally Posted by verwon View Post
    Thanks all and I'll just say it's got an (i)OS you all hate! LOL But it is an awesome toy!

    Hope all is well over here!


    How have you been?
    Want to keep up with my exciting new projects? You know where to find me.
    verwon likes this.
  2. #1062  
    Quote Originally Posted by verwon View Post
    Thanks all and I'll just say it's got an (i)OS you all hate! LOL But it is an awesome toy!

    Hope all is well over here!
    How you feeling? We missed you !

    Someone pass verwon the salt

    -- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
  3. #1063  
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett92C View Post


    How have you been?
    Great! Up to my usual mischief!
  4. #1064  
    Quote Originally Posted by sketch42 View Post
    How you feeling? We missed you !

    Someone pass verwon the salt

    -- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    I can eat almost whatever I want, now. BP was going far too low and I can't gain weight for anything. LOL Otherwise, I'm great. How you?
    blaircraigon likes this.
  5. #1065  
    Quote Originally Posted by verwon View Post
    I can eat almost whatever I want, now. BP was going far too low and I can't gain weight for anything. LOL Otherwise, I'm great. How you?
    That's great to hear!!

    Same ol' mischief =P

    -- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    verwon likes this.
  6. #1066  
    Always!
    GuyFromNam likes this.
  7. #1067  
    I appears we've gone a bit Off Topic here. Opps!

    Must be the Verwon effect. Lol
    "Patience, use the force, think." Obi-Wan


    Ready to try Preware? Get this first: Preware Homebrew Documentation
    verwon likes this.
  8. jeffmcc's Avatar
    Posts
    619 Posts
    Global Posts
    621 Global Posts
    #1068  
    Quote Originally Posted by vza33 View Post

    Must be the Verwon effect. Lol
    What i was glad to have outa precentral

    NOT "HP webOS"!!!
    verwon likes this.
  9. #1069  
    Quote Originally Posted by vza33 View Post
    I appears we've gone a bit Off Topic here. Opps!

    Must be the Verwon effect. Lol
    What? Who me?!? I'm innocent I swear!
  10. #1070  
    touchbad
  11. groovy's Avatar
    Posts
    941 Posts
    Global Posts
    955 Global Posts
    #1071  
    strongbad pad

  12. #1072  
    Operator interface error
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
  13. jeffmcc's Avatar
    Posts
    619 Posts
    Global Posts
    621 Global Posts
    #1073  
    RTFM!

    NOT "HP webOS"!!!
  14. groovy's Avatar
    Posts
    941 Posts
    Global Posts
    955 Global Posts
    #1074  
    TFM

  15. #1075  
    RFTW !!! woo hoo !!! ALL YOUR BASE ARE BELONG TO ME !!! HA HA HA AH LOL LTM LTM
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
  16. #1076  
  17. #1077  
    Roflol
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
  18. #1078  
    LMFAO

  19. #1079  
    OMG !!
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
  20. #1080  
    OMD

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions