Global Posts
    325 Global Posts
    Seriously anyone else here a digger. I got the new version today and the first think it ask is followeres/follow No I do not want this I want to be a digger. Someone who lives in his mothers basement and has no girlfriend. The edit time is now 80 seconds they have sponsored links on the front page that look like real stories (fake and gay?) front page stories with 5 diggs. I'm really ****ed right now at this debacle.
    Iwant my old digg back right now! you heard?
    yup, i want engadet to render correctly too
    Palm prē-ist.
    Not a Digg user (Reddit user), but every now and then I would visit the site, and it always felt so slow (interface wise), and now everything seems to load faster.

It seems they are really trying to emphasize this whole social media/network thing, which seems to be the trend nowadays (everyone wants to be facebook). If it helps with getting fresher content on their front page, then I don't see the harm. If it's still the same old popularity contest and submissions taken straight from reddit a day later, then that is simply unfortunate.

Looks like they took out the thumbs up and burying and opted for up/down vote arrows instead, hmm, really losing their identity there, I would say.
    Global Posts
    325 Global Posts
    submissions taken straight from reddit a day later, then that is simply unfortunate.
    That's a low blow. haha

Looks like they took out the thumbs up and burying and opted for up/down vote arrows instead, hmm, really losing their identity there, I would say.
    That's what i'm saying is the identity losing. It feels like bleepin Diggwitter.
    Not judging it one way or the other, since I'm not a digger, but burying the bury function was mandatory to retain credibility after this hit the fan in the beginning of the month: Massive Censorship Of Digg Uncovered OOO
    'til we meet again.
    THL