Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    well today was the day folks, my wife has had enough of my fascination with my pre. She told me it was her or the phone. So I asked myself... Self what has she done for me and what has the pre done for me? After carefully considering the pros and cons with both, I grabbed my pre whispered I'll always love you, raised it in the air then said " see ya beotch ". I got in my car and left. Hehe I love my phone.
    Global Posts
    81 Global Posts
    What happens when your phone lets you down?
    “We are stronger than we think we are. We have courage that we do not recognize until we need it. We are equal to challenges that we haven't even imagined yet.”
  3.    #3  
    I go buy a new one.
    Global Posts
    81 Global Posts
    true.. new wives aren't that easy to replace though
    “We are stronger than we think we are. We have courage that we do not recognize until we need it. We are equal to challenges that we haven't even imagined yet.”
  5.    #5  
    just got rid of one wife sure in the ell aint gonna get another one! Plus it might tick off my girlfriend. ;-)
    Ha! I saw the title of the post and was going to reply and say "What kind of question is that? CHOOSE THE PRE!"

Seriously, my phone has never been half as annoying or insane as my ex-husband and it's really much easier to get along with!
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
    Global Posts
    81 Global Posts
    lol you guys make me laugh.
    all great points though
    At least you can patch and hack your Pre...

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
    My girls used to say the same thing, then she got a Droid X and now is singing a different tune!
    So who got the hound dog, you or the ex ?
    Q) What feature does a Pre have that the wife doesn't?

A) Off switch.

Everyone need some down time.
    Sprint: 2-TouchPad 32g, Frank.-Pre-2, Pre-, MiFi & 1-LG Lotus with Xlink tied to home handsets. Backups: 650 & 700wx

HP Please release the CDMA Pre3 phones!
    We want them!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by switchedgear View Post
    well today was the day folks, my wife has had enough of my fascination with my pre. She told me it was her or the phone. So I asked myself... Self what has she done for me and what has the pre done for me? After carefully considering the pros and cons with both, I grabbed my pre whispered I'll always love you, raised it in the air then said " see ya beotch ". I got in my car and left. Hehe I love my phone.
    Im sorry man but if this is all serious and true then thats a pretty big **** move
    This is funny. Ha, just distract her. Like post above, get her a cool phone. you two will bond.

or give her kids. ultimate way to keep her busy forever. :-P
    ***I Twitter***

Stop complaining & start doing ---> Leave feedback/suggestions for Palm here
  15. xtn
    Global Posts
    711 Global Posts
    Yes it's a **** move, but so is what she did. Giving an ultimatum like "Me or the phone," deserves a **** move in return.
    Quote Originally Posted by xtn View Post
    Yes it's a **** move, but so is what she did. Giving an ultimatum like "Me or the phone," deserves a **** move in return.
    I guess your right, if she really bothered him that much then it was probably the right choice
    Quote Originally Posted by manordwall View Post
    Im sorry man but if this is all serious and true then thats a pretty big **** move
    Hey, someone without a sense of humor. Future advice: If you are clueless about a thread, then ignore it!

What did you miss in the later post where he said he actually has a girlfriend? Somehow, I doubt a wife would put up with that.
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
    my wife sees me playing with my phone and just laughs at me,,calls me a nerd. She post on her fb page ' I don't know what happened,i married a bad boy and he turned into a nerd'. I'll get her. Lol
    Global Posts
    131 Global Posts
    My phone works.. my ex-wife doesnt...

And the upgrade was incredible
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaurav View Post
    At least you can patch and hack your Pre...
    You could hack up your wife it would just be weong and get you in prison for life.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast