Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    awesomeness
    this thread is hilarious! thanks for the laughs guys n girls (although i think there was only one haha) my GF says the same thing as ZMANN's wife haha oh well being the "bad boy" gets old once you mature anyways
    Quote Originally Posted by zmann View Post
    my wife sees me playing with my phone and just laughs at me,,calls me a nerd. She post on her fb page ' I don't know what happened,i married a bad boy and he turned into a nerd'. I'll get her. Lol
    Now that's classic - complaining about his phone while she's on Facebook!
    Plus, the Pre has better multitouch than most women.
    David Vogt - Founder and administrator of Photography Union
    Follow me on Twitter! --- Add me on Facebook!
    The pre doesnt get boring
    MAJOR UPDATE!!!

After 20 years of marriage, The Pre is staying and she is moving out. The wife has seemed to become more work ONLY oriented and less family. Sad day. Well at least she will be happy doing what she likes and we (rest of the family) will go on with our lives with out the day to day wondering. On a GREAT note. My Pre is still here and will only leave when a new WebOS device comes out. And then it may be a hand-me-down.
    Sprint: 2-TouchPad 32g, Frank.-Pre-2, Pre-, MiFi & 1-LG Lotus with Xlink tied to home handsets. Backups: 650 & 700wx

HP Please release the CDMA Pre3 phones!
    We want them!!!
    lol she's curzy. If she really has to do that, PRE!
    I have a similar problem with my pre. Females always complaining that I spend more time with my palm pre, rather than with them. :***
    Difference - Pre goes in my pants.....pocket.
    Sprint: 2-TouchPad 32g, Frank.-Pre-2, Pre-, MiFi & 1-LG Lotus with Xlink tied to home handsets. Backups: 650 & 700wx

HP Please release the CDMA Pre3 phones!
    We want them!!!
    Awesomely funny, guys. I, too, find myself accused of nerdism by the people around me, since I can't quit Palm-ing my Pre...
    Blaize, Mistress of Verbosity

Be nice until it's time to not be nice.--Dalton, "Roadhouse"
    Quote Originally Posted by Balzak View Post
    My phone works.. my ex-wife doesnt...

And the upgrade was incredible
    lol
  12.    #32  
    there is only one girl I would smash my pre for and damn I hope she reads this!
    I think switchedgear and verwon should get together. They have the same idea. My wife started complaining about my relationship with my Pre, so I went out and got her one. Now we spend more time together calling, texting, sending, searching, playing games, talking about, learning, patching, installing, gps-ing and all the other stuff with the pre. It's like we have a new connection.
    Vote for QuickOffice for Palm Pre!
    http://quickoffice.ideascale.com/a/dtd/21866-5219
    Quote Originally Posted by Presmurf View Post
    I think switchedgear and verwon should get together. They have the same idea. My wife started complaining about my relationship with my Pre, so I went out and got her one. Now we spend more time together calling, texting, sending, searching, playing games, talking about, learning, patching, installing, gps-ing and all the other stuff with the pre. It's like we have a new connection.
    verwon is not available, from what I've read, neither is switchedgear.

And hell, I could NEVER put up with a man around all the time, no thanks!
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
  15.    #35  
    oh ya us yucky boys, lol....we are the only reason yall survive otherwise the dinasours would have eaten yall way back when, and we are still carrying you ! Ok start the flaming...... I'm only kiddin ladies.
    You can never get a Too Many Women error.
    ^^ that is ...unless you actually have a wife...

Nokia (red phone) --> Denso TouchPoint TP2200 --> Samsung SPH-N400 --> (Palm VII) --> Sanyo 5150 --> Palm Treo 650 --> Palm Pre --> Sprint FrankenPre 2 --> (HP TouchPad)/(HP Pre 3 - Wifi) --> Galaxy Nexus (with TS mod and hopes of Open webOS!)
    ^^ and she finds out!
    Quote Originally Posted by dbdoinit View Post
    ^^ and she finds out!
    don't forget to install TigerText
    I see pandas.
    Does your wife overclock to 1.2GHz?
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast