1.    #1  
    1.Firefox has a built-in spell checker.

2. Internet Explorer - not sure if you have a built-in checker,but you can add one:

ieSpell - Download

3. Free, on-line spell checker:

SpellCheck.net - Free Online Spell Checker
    Global Posts
    739 Global Posts
    Naught shure whi u thawt eet wuz inportent tu pose thes
    The Law of Logical Argument: Anything is possible if you don't know what you are talking about.
    Opera -- the best browser -- has a spell check. Its why BARYE's posts have so few typos
    755P Sprint SERO (upgraded from unlocked GSM 650 on T-Mobile)
    i thought its because BARYE knows all... have i been mistaken all this time???
    Quote Originally Posted by sketch42 View Post
    i thought its because BARYE knows all... have i been mistaken all this time???
    The truth is, producing the preternatural nuggets of untypoed brilliance that BARYE regularly drops here in the OTF, requires an entire team of support staff.

Much in the mold of Ronald Raygun, BARYE is a leader -- a conceptualizer. Though he is computer illiterate, has never mastered typing on a keyboard, and is only really fluent in his native Corsican -- BARYE provides the inspiration for the astonishing intellectual poetry produced by his hard working staff.

It truly takes a team:

First there are BARYE's research monkeys -- formerly involved in hush hush experiments and research on behalf of NIH, they provide the rationalizations and justifications for everything BARYE believes.

Next there are the teams of simian philosophers and philistines who interpret BARYE's every pearl of **** dropped or flung by BARYE -- their role is to sniff the meaning from all of BARYE's crap.

Then there are the writers, translators and typographers who together transcribe, translate, and spellcheck every precious mot breathed by BARYE. They are responsible for all you read here.

Finally there are the cosmeticians, hair stylists, and pedicurists who labor round the clock making it possible for BARYE to be daily as intimidating beautiful as he is famously pictured.

It is not easy being BARYE.
    Last edited by BARYE; 08/24/2010 at 04:37 AM.
    So I was mistaken???
    Quote Originally Posted by sketch42 View Post
    So I was mistaken???
    BARYE is the black hole around which constellations orbit -- he absorbs all knowledge and radiates only wisdom and insight.

He is the singularity at the center of the universe ....
    Global Posts
    739 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BARYE View Post
    BARYE is the black hole around which constellations orbit -- he absorbs all knowledge and radiates only wisdom and insight.

He is the singularity at the center of the universe ....
    And just where does BARYE stand on the Susskind–Hawking battle?
    The Law of Logical Argument: Anything is possible if you don't know what you are talking about.
    Quote Originally Posted by Micael View Post
    Naught shure whi u thawt eet wuz inportent tu pose thes
    I wuz tinking thaw saame ting. :-)
    Quote Originally Posted by Micael View Post
    And just where does BARYE stand on the Susskind–Hawking battle?
    after much vigorous and heated discussion, BARYE's staff has concluded conclusively that Stephen Hawking would be an inferior interviewer to David Susskind (neither he nor we ever believed in holograms -- what is this Star Trek ???)

Any other questions needing answers ??
    windoze doesn't have a system-wide spell check library and some command line utilities to access it and pipe to other commands yet? Wow.

There is a port of ispell/aspell, though.
    : (){:|:&};: