Results 1 to 15 of 15
  1. double1's Avatar
    Posts
    323 Posts
    Global Posts
    325 Global Posts
       #1  
    some decent pics or video with her using it? Pics or it didn't happen.
  2. Micael's Avatar
    Posts
    736 Posts
    Global Posts
    739 Global Posts
    #2  
    Ok, I admit it. I just want to see pics of her. "With a Pre" would be a bonus, I guess?
    The Law of Logical Argument: Anything is possible if you don't know what you are talking about.
  3. double1's Avatar
    Posts
    323 Posts
    Global Posts
    325 Global Posts
       #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by Micael View Post
    Ok, I admit it. I just want to see pics of her. "With a Pre" would be a bonus, I guess?
    haha o.k.
  4. djmcgee's Avatar
    Posts
    626 Posts
    Global Posts
    627 Global Posts
    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by Micael View Post
    Ok, I admit it. I just want to see pics of her. "With a Pre" would be a bonus, I guess?
    haha my thoughts exactly
    Dan
  5. #5  
  6. #6  
    Too bad she wasn't using one in 'Gia'... That would have made for some awesome advertising pics!
  7. #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by HelloNNNewman View Post
    Too bad she wasn't using one in 'Gia'... That would have made for some awesome advertising pics!
    ahhhh the classics
  8. #8  
    shes probably read this thread guys and then people wonder why they (celebs) wont reveal themselves lol
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
  9. #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadavis08 View Post
    shes probably read this thread guys and then people wonder why they (celebs) wont reveal themselves lol
    are you saying you are Angelina Jolie??? and if not than you know who she is??

    GIVE IT UP!!
  10. #10  
    Quote Originally Posted by sketch42 View Post
    are you saying you are Angelina Jolie??? and if not than you know who she is??

    GIVE IT UP!!
    ummm mum is the word !!
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
  11. #11  
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadavis08 View Post
    ummm mum is the word !!
    No, bird is the word.... I. Say a bird bird.. bird is the word...
  12. #12  
    ?? thinking " wow this guy is wierd ! really wired ? ltm ltm ltm
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
  13. #13  
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadavis08 View Post
    ?? thinking " wow this guy is wierd ! really wired ? ltm ltm ltm
    ... when you've had the day I have had than you'd say that I was normal... lol
  14. #14  
    was it bad or what ltm ltm
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
  15. double1's Avatar
    Posts
    323 Posts
    Global Posts
    325 Global Posts
       #15  
    Quote Originally Posted by HelloNNNewman View Post
    Too bad she wasn't using one in 'Gia'... That would have made for some awesome advertising pics!
    Or mr and ms Smith.
    Or girl, interrupted as an escape device. lol

Posting Permissions