Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1.    #1  
    I finally decided that I'm not getting any younger, so what the heck... So I propose to my beloved "Pre" and she said yes.

    The wedding took place this morning around 9am.

    [My vow]
    I RL do take my Palm pre to be my only phone... to love and cherish, to have and hold in sickness and health, forsaken all other phones especially Iphone, and Androids for better or worse, until a newer model Hpalm comes out.

    [Palm pre vow]
    I Palm Pre also take RL to be my dedicated lover, to make sure he is happy with me. Giving him all he expect from a device, and making sure he doesn't have to look at another phone at all.

    {Pastor}
    With the power invested in me by god and man... I now pronounce you both - Man and Phone.
    Last edited by RL; 08/22/2010 at 09:45 PM.
  2. #2  
  3. #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by RL View Post
    I finally decided that I'm not getting any younger, so what the heck... So I propose to my beloved "Pre" and she said yes.

    The wedding took place this morning around 9am.

    [My vow]
    I Rush Lindsay do take my Palm pre to be my only phone... to love and cherish, to have and hold in sickness and health, forsaken all other phones especially Iphone, and Androids for better or worse, until a newer model Hpalm comes out.

    [Palm pre vow]
    I Palm Pre also take Rush Lindsay to be my dedicated lover, to make sure he is happy with me. Giving him all he expect from a device, and making sure he doesn't have to look at another phone at all.

    {Pastor}
    With the power invested in me by god and man... I now pronounce you both - Man and Phone.
    What about the Vows
    To Patch and overclock so i can appreciate how great you really are??
  4. Delight33's Avatar
    Posts
    63 Posts
    Global Posts
    62 Global Posts
    #4  
    Are you registered? I would like to send you a patch for a gift.
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by sketch42 View Post
    What about the Vows
    To Patch and overclock so i can appreciate how great you really are??
    {Those are included in the marriage as well. It's a package deal.
    Quote Originally Posted by Delight33 View Post
    Are you registered? I would like to send you a patch for a gift.
    {No I'm not.. Thanks for the love though.}
  6. mhill0823's Avatar
    Posts
    79 Posts
    Global Posts
    81 Global Posts
    #6  
    “We are stronger than we think we are. We have courage that we do not recognize until we need it. We are equal to challenges that we haven't even imagined yet.”
  7. mfaye9's Avatar
    Posts
    223 Posts
    Global Posts
    237 Global Posts
    #7  
    congrats!
    I love my Pre :P



    Follow me on Twitter!
  8. #8  
    hmmmm
  9. #9  
    I can't help but think that like most marriages, you've jumped the gun and your new 'supermodel' will come along, while you're still on your PreHoneymoon!
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
  10. #10  
    Quote Originally Posted by verwon View Post
    I can't help but think that like most marriages, you've jumped the gun and your new 'supermodel' will come along, while you're still on your PreHoneymoon!
    Very nice,lol

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions