1.    #1  
    Hi, ya'll.

This is Rush's lightning round... feel free to throw in anything you might agree with, or disagree about on the forum.

This is the post/thread to finally get it out. Note: Make sure to stay within forum rules and regulations.

I'll go first: I wish we could have the option of editing our Post Title.

I disagree on a post/thread being closed because a mod feel it's not going anywhere. If the discussion is getting out of order, I would agree on closing that thread.

(Ps.) Remember, these are views and/or opinions of others. Not to be intended toward any particular
    forum member(s).
    Quote Originally Posted by rush View Post
    Hi, ya'll.

This is Rush's lightning round... feel free to throw in anything you might agree with, or disagree about on the forum.

This is the post/thread to finally get it out. Note: Make sure to stay within forum rules and regulations.

I'll go first: I wish we could have the option of editing our Post Title.

I disagree on a post/thread being closed because a mod feel it's not going anywhere. If the discussion is getting out of order, I would agree on closing that thread.

(Ps.) Remember, these are views and/or opinions of others. Not to be intended toward any particular
    forum member(s).
    Disagree... moss need to bring down the padlock and or ban hammer as necessary.. post title editing would be nice though
    Don't create threads with ridiculous titles and read it 3 times before hitting post. Problem solved.

Less then 1% of all threads are closed by moderators.
    Sprint|Samsung Epic
    but if we read it three times than ... hmmm do away with thread titles all together and we can judge by number of posts in that thread if its a good thread ... i say we get a poll...

Ha!
    Sprint|Samsung Epic
  6.    #6  
    This is a view/opinion thread, and that's how you feel. What I'm saying is...what about a discussion that you think make sense, but a forum moderator does not. You think that should be closed too.

They can always closed this thread. If they feel like this isn't going anywhere either. Lmao . It's all fun for me here on Precentral, I never take things too serious. Do you!!
  7.    #7  
    You say ridiculous... Hmm! I guess you would come to that conclusion. Huh?
    Global Posts
    739 Global Posts
    I don't know of any threads that were closed just because a mod didn't like the topic.... except for threads that were about mods closing threads.

If you have an issue with a mod, please take it up in private message with that mod, or a different one if you feel more comfortable.

Analyzing said closure in a public thread is probably not a good idea.
    The Law of Logical Argument: Anything is possible if you don't know what you are talking about.