1.    #1  
    This really sucks because I washed my school schedule the day before school starts, now me along with probably around 10 other people who some how misplaced their schedule and now need a new one will be in the office before first hour frantically trying to get it before the bell rings... should I post this on fml?

Edit: Turns out some people got some revised schedules so everyone got new schedules in the morning with all the neccessary info so it worked out
    Last edited by manordwall; 08/18/2010 at 03:09 PM.
    Go to the guidance office.
    Quote Originally Posted by rwhitby View Post
    We always prefer that people donate in response to tangible items they can use today, rather than for intangible promises about the future that may or may not be possible to achieve.
    Download a new one?
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by ryleyinstl View Post
    Download a new one?
    Well it turns out we do have this system online however, they have it on a down server until a school starts so lucky me with getting to wait in the office!
    You could always call the guidance office they are usually in a week before school starts and see if your guidance counselor can email you a copy
    Or like my school wait until the first day to ever see your achedule for the year that way you and loose it or switch as easy because you want a different teacher.