1.    #1  
    This Area used to be an old Barbershop, but now its a Safe haven for all P|C members (hehehe he said member) who cant stop themselves from posting in dbd threads... its been so bad that dbd himself has yet to prevent himself from posting in dbd threads so now... without further a due

Guess which one is dbd

Quote Originally Posted by dbdoinit View Post
    To tell you the truth, i don't think there is any hope for a situation such as yours. I'm thinking of converting an old barbershop into a "dbd Thread Impulse-Resist Center for the Tarnished".

When it gets built, i'll let you know.
    This thread has received The ••dbdoinit Seal of Approval™

*Except for the part where Sketch wrote "a due" instead of "ado".
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by dbdoinit View Post
    This thread has received The ••dbdoinit Seal of Approval™

*Except for the part where Sketch wrote "a due" instead of "ado".
    d'oh ... i knew i spelt ( ) it wrong
  4.    #4  
    hmmm it seems that resistance is futile
  5.    #5  
    i believe so..
    Global Posts
    269 Global Posts
    I think the problem with this center is I have to admit I have a problem first. Maybe there needs to be a TLC spinoff show: Intervention: DBD Thread Addicts. I don't have enough of an addiction for Season 1. Maybe Season 2 or 3 will feature me...
  7.    #7  
    I guess the question is, is if enough people don't believe they have a problem is there really a problem?... either since the lack of response to this thread the answer is no. Or this thread is really bad , I choose the former.
    wow , I like turtles . and I could not resist posting in here at least once. But don't tell anyone else that . Shhhhhh!
    ĦṔ-ḶψΨṫ-ŦḯΨη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    Global Posts
    269 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadavis08 View Post
    wow , I like turtles . and I could not resist posting in here at least once. But don't tell anyone else that . Shhhhhh!
    LTM!
  10.    #10  
    Hmmm I too like turtles... I had a turtle once .. called him speedy .. fastest turtle on this here east coast .. one day I found him belly up , so that night we had some turtle soup. Mmmm mmmmm good
    Lol, i once had a turtle that i named Shelly.

Ok.
    I'm done with the turtletalk now.
    THis thread is a necessary evil!
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
    Quote Originally Posted by sketch42 View Post
    hmmm it seems that resistance is futile
    you will be assimulated.