Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Is dbd still being analized? Wow that is some thorough analization
    lol i hope not ltm ltm ltm wow
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    I recommend dbd get one of these Click Me!
  4.    #64  
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadavis08 View Post
    that smily looks like he's already analizing you..... um it ltm ltm ltm ltm lol
  5.    #65  
    Quote Originally Posted by 063_xobx View Post
    I recommend dbd get one of these [url= Me![/url]
    LOL ltm ltm ltm
    lol ltm ltm ltm lol mtl mtl mlt ltm lol lol llol lool ha ha ha thats really funny ! maybe that donut pillow will help !!
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
  7.    #67  
    Quote Originally Posted by BARYE View Post
    Though BARYE's steadfastness and courage is legendary, Doktor dbd's "service" has begun try BARYE's famous patience and resolve.

Doktor, I don't want to seem desperate, anxious, or "needy" -- but if I again hear that woman say "The Doktor is busy seeing other patients -- please leave your number and he will contact you as soon as he's free..." one more time -- I am going to !!!*@#$@!!

Doesn't she know WHO I AM ?????

What's more Doktor, my Outlook it seems, is on the fritz -- I have been clicking "Send/Receive" repeatedly now every 5 seconds since 10 this morning -- yet the email I'm sure you sent has not come to my mailbox.

Please good Doktor -- I know I am not your only patient, I know you need care for humans in far worse condition than me -- but I fear if my mind continues to be distracted and confused by these doubts regarding the depth of adoration from my subjects, it might require a delay in my prospective liberation of our planet.

I'm certain that is a responsibility you would not want included in your epitaph.

I look forward to hearing from you soonest --

your devoted client --

BARYE
    BARYE-

While not qualifying your intuition yet, i must ask; What makes you think this occurrence has occurred?
    *Lies down on the comfy couch*

Doctor, am I crazy! Every night for the past three years I've dreamed of dancing grapes in tuxedos.
  9.    #69  
    Quote Originally Posted by Zen00 View Post

Doctor, am I crazy! Every night for the past three years I've dreamed of dancing grapes in tuxedos.
    Uh oh.
    This could be serious.
    Are you sure they weren't raisins?
    Nope, they weren't raising anything at all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zen00 View Post

It is my unprofessional opinion that this could be corovinophobia or perhaps corooenophobia
  12.    #72  
    Quote Originally Posted by 063_xobx View Post
    It is my unprofessional opinion that this could be corovinophobia or perhaps corooenophobia
    That's exactly what I was thinking, xobx, thank you.
    I hope if dogs ever take over the world and they choose a king, they don't just go by size, because I bet there are some Chihuahuas with some good ideas.
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234