Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    dbd please clean out your stinking messages so I can send you a pm ha ha lol ltm . Geez d you really have that many messages. Is someoene doing some secret pm'ing lol ltm ltm
    ĦṔ-ḶřŘṫ-ŦḯŘη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
  2.    #42  
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadavis08 View Post
    dbd please clean out your stinking messages so I can send you a pm ha ha lol ltm . Geez d you really have that many messages. Is someoene doing some secret pm'ing lol ltm ltm
    LOL, I didn't know....... Please hold....

Update- done
  3.    #43  
    Quote Originally Posted by zmann View Post
    I need some advice,,,,how can I pry myself away from your other thread?
    ltm ltm, i advise you not to do that.
  4.    #44  
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonesey View Post
    dbd, I keep suffering the TMC error because i'm compelled to keep a card open for each of your threads...

...4 actually just for the 100 post thread...

...so my question is...

...When will I get new hardware?

Thank you.
    I do realize that i am the reason for most of the TMC errors out there.

I am in the process of devving a dbdoinit app to alleviate this problematic issue.

It shall be called The ••dbdoinit TMC Relief App for People That Cannot Tear Themselves Away From ••dbdoinit Threads™
  5.    #45  
    Quote Originally Posted by BARYE View Post
    (Doktor I write to you in strictest confidence -- I want it understood that the utmost confidentiality will attach to all our correspondence and communications. I needn’t explain what gossip might ensue if the tabloids learned of my contacting you...)

Dear Doktor dbd --

Though BARYE continues to be a legend in his own mind, it is with a heavy heart that I feel compelled to confide in you.

Whilst the staff (especially the ones whose heads are still attached to their torsos) daily reassure me that I am the most transcendent thinker of the ages, that I was Michelangelo's inspiration, that I am a peerless organ grinder dancer -- it has agonizingly come to my recent attention that the depth of adoration for BARYE has of late become somewhat diminished amongst his many Precentral fans and companions.

Good Doktor -- is there a simple solution or remedy you could prescribe ??

(and please if you would be so merciful as to not recommend another extended stay for rehabilitation and recovery from sexual addiction. As I repeatedly explained to my previous therapists -- its a feature not a malady...)
    Due to my diminished adoration for BARYE, i will have to respond to this cry for help a little bit later.

Quote Originally Posted by dbdoinit View Post
    Thank you.
    I do realize that i am the reason for most of the TMC errors out there.

I am in the process of devving a dbdoinit app to alleviate this problematic issue.

It shall be called The ••dbdoinit TMC Relief App for People That Cannot Tear Themselves Away From ••dbdoinit Threads™
    Like to see how you are going to fit yet make readable on an icon for the launcher...

Nokia (red phone) --> Denso TouchPoint TP2200 --> Samsung SPH-N400 --> (Palm VII) --> Sanyo 5150 --> Palm Treo 650 --> Palm Pre --> Sprint FrankenPre 2 --> (HP TouchPad)/(HP Pre 3 - Wifi) --> Galaxy Nexus (with TS mod and hopes of Open webOS!)
  7.    #47  
    Quote Originally Posted by DJeremyC View Post
    Like to see how you are going to fit yet make readable on an icon for the launcher...
    What.
    Are you saying that the title's too long?

ltm ltm ltm
    To tell you the truth, i don't think there is any hope for a situation such as yours. I'm thinking of converting an old barbershop into a "dbd Thread Impulse-Resist Center for the Tarnished".

When it gets built, i'll let you know.
    http://forums.precentral.net/showthr...25#post2612125
    dbd ...i understand that you have within the last year resorted to changing your name.. hmmm is there something or someone you are trying to escape???

also i believe i have found the cause of your PM box being full, but curious as to how one would forget such a matter..
    I think the issue most of us face is ADHS. That stands for Attention Def- Hey Squirrel!!!
    Run your ad here... reach thousands daily...

...Now accepting orders for my upcoming iHandle™.
    Reserve yours today!
  11.    #51  
    Quote Originally Posted by sketch42 View Post
    dbd ...i understand that you have within the last year resorted to changing your name.. hmmm is there something or someone you are trying to escape???

also i believe i have found the cause of your PM box being full, but curious as to how one would forget such a matter..
    Actually, that's what my friends have called me for years, plus, that was also listed on my public info page the whole time. Plus plus, it's not really a change, per se, but an edit, so to speak.
  12.    #52  
    Quote Originally Posted by Workerb33 View Post
    I think the issue most of us face is ADHS. That stands for Attention Def- Hey Squirrel!!!
    LOL LOL ltm ltm ltm ltm ltm ltm.
    Actually, that's what my friends have called me for years, plus, that was also listed on my public info page the whole time. Plus plus, it's not really a change, per se, but an edit, so to speak.
    Denial ain't just a river in Egypt.
  14.    #54  
    Denial ain't just a river in Egypt.
    Hey, who's the Forum Psychologist here, me or you?

Hey, who's the Forum Psychologist here, me or you?

i thought we were analizing you.. LoL...

EDIT: i mean analyzing
  16.    #56  
    i thought we were analizing you.. LoL...

EDIT: i mean analyzing
    Hahahaha
    lol he said analize !!!
    ĦṔ-ḶřŘṫ-ŦḯŘη
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
  18.    #58  
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadavis08 View Post
    lol he said analize !!!
    !!
    Due to my diminished adoration for BARYE, i will have to respond to this cry for help a little bit later.

Though BARYE's steadfastness and courage is legendary, Doktor dbd's "service" has begun try BARYE's famous patience and resolve.

Doktor, I don't want to seem desperate, anxious, or "needy" -- but if I again hear that woman say "The Doktor is busy seeing other patients -- please leave your number and he will contact you as soon as he's free..." one more time -- I am going to !!!*@#$@!!

Doesn't she know WHO I AM ?????

What's more Doktor, my Outlook it seems, is on the fritz -- I have been clicking "Send/Receive" repeatedly now every 5 seconds since 10 this morning -- yet the email I'm sure you sent has not come to my mailbox.

Please good Doktor -- I know I am not your only patient, I know you need care for humans in far worse condition than me -- but I fear if my mind continues to be distracted and confused by these doubts regarding the depth of adoration from my subjects, it might require a delay in my prospective liberation of our planet.

I'm certain that is a responsibility you would not want included in your epitaph.

I look forward to hearing from you soonest --

your devoted client --

BARYE
    Last edited by BARYE; 08/17/2010 at 10:44 PM.
    755P Sprint SERO (upgraded from unlocked GSM 650 on T-Mobile)
    !!
    that smily looks like he's already analizing you..... um it ltm ltm ltm ltm lol
    ĦṔ-ḶřŘṫ-ŦḯŘη
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast