1.    #1  
    Would it be acceptable for those practicing **** German beliefs to erect such an edifice in New York for individuals of THAT persuasion? I mean freedom of religion and beliefs right? How might the people of Israel feel about a church dedicated to ****** at the center of the country's capital?

Let's put a monument of Islam - the religion whose radical sect wages a jihad against us - right smack on top of the very sure where they murdered 3000 americans.

I can't believe this. Nothing is sacred.
    except for the fact that its not right smack in the middle of where 3000 people died.
    Its 2 blocks away from the WTC.

and are you serious? The people that blew up the WTC where insane crazies... Oh they also happened to be muslims. Are you really going to prejudge all muslims based on a couple crazies?

Should I assume that all christians hate the troops just because of the westbourough baptist church?

and its not a giant monument. Its similar to a YMCA and it also has prayer facilities.

I can't believe that people are getting so butthurt about this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Garage91 View Post
    except for the fact that its not right smack in the middle of where 3000 people died.
    Its 2 blocks away from the WTC.

and are you serious? The people that blew up the WTC where insane crazies... Oh they also happened to be muslims. Are you really going to prejudge all muslims based on a couple crazies?

Should I assume that all christians hate the troops just because of the westbourough baptist church?

and its not a giant monument. Its similar to a YMCA and it also has prayer facilities.

I can't believe that people are getting so butthurt about this.
    You obviously don't know the meaning of the word prudence.

If they want to respect those who lost their lives there and respect the families who lost loved ones they would understand that it's insensitive and intentionally inflammatory at best and malicious and anti-American at worst.
    Quote Originally Posted by foosball View Post
    You obviously don't know the meaning of the word prudence.

If they want to respect those who lost their lives there and respect the families who lost loved ones they would understand that it's insensitive and intentionally inflammatory at best and malicious and anti-American at worst.
    Well said.