1.    #1  
    Anybody watching the old guys on BBC1 will have just seen a Pre given as a gift. Think it was non plus but couldn't see because it was just the white box.
    But it also just got a text and it was the pre text sound, awesome.
    My first Pre in the wild sighting
    Will try to get a pic but I am far too slow with a cam.

Pip
    Never seen The Old Guys, but that's pretty cool I was pretty stunned to see a Palm Pre in the BBC's rendition of Sherlock - first Pre I've seen in this country other than my own!
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by errade View Post
    Never seen The Old Guys, but that's pretty cool I was pretty stunned to see a Palm Pre in the BBC's rendition of Sherlock - first Pre I've seen in this country other than my own!
    I don't usually watch, it was just on as I walked in the door, I had to blink to make sure I was seeing correctly. I got a bit excited and then was plainly told I was a geek which I accepted.
    I think we have a supporter in the beeb. I feel better about my licence fee now

Pip
    Global Posts
    918 Global Posts
    Sherlock seems to have featured just about all the major smartphones (probably deliberately!). I bet most people will only remember the pink iPhone though.

{ps. Bloody good programme though, shame it was only 3 episodes.}
    PalmPilot Professional...Palm Vx...Treo 600...Treo 680...HTC Touch HD...iPhone 4S...