1.    #1  
    Hi all,

While very OT, it is fun to watch and listen to.

Take care,

Jay

Incredible Bouncing Balls

Please Support Research into Fibromyalgia, Chronic Pain and Spinal Injuries. If You Suffer from These, Consider Joining or Better Yet Forming a Support Group. No One Should Suffer from the Burden of Chronic Pain, Jay M. S. Founder, Leesburg Fibromyalgia/Resources Group
    Global Posts
    511 Global Posts
    Reminds me of how awesome TechTV was before being sold off to G4TV (renamed to G4).

Cinematech was a show of renders like this and others. I miss my nerd tv. Every channel is main stream tv now :-/
    I'm a man, but I can change, if I have to, I guess.
    Device history: *free feature Phone*x3 -> LG Rumor -> Palm Pre -> HTC Arrive (3days) -> Samsung Nexus S 4G (28 days) -> Samsung Galaxy S II Sprint Epic 4G Touch -> Palm Pre -> Pre 3
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by Honis View Post
    Reminds me of how awesome TechTV was before being sold off to G4TV (renamed to G4).

Cinematech was a show of renders like this and others. I miss my nerd tv. Every channel is main stream tv now :-/

Hi,

How right you are....I mis my nerd TV as well!

take care,

Jay
    Please Support Research into Fibromyalgia, Chronic Pain and Spinal Injuries. If You Suffer from These, Consider Joining or Better Yet Forming a Support Group. No One Should Suffer from the Burden of Chronic Pain, Jay M. S. Founder, Leesburg Fibromyalgia/Resources Group