1.    #1  
    Alright everyone, welcome to the Offical pre|central YouTube Shenanigans Contest™, fortified in dbd pimp-slap technology!!! This thread was created as a way for everyone to share their favorite youtube video's and have others vote on them to see which ones are the best. To vote, click the Thanks! button, and when a video receives 5 votes (could be changed to ten if this thread catches on) it will be added to the esteemed "Repository of Notoriety"

The Repository will be updated at the bottom of the OP, and my hope is that it will become a rich collection of the funniest, craziest, and most interesting video's the web has to offer. This all sounds great doesn't it? Well, there are a few rules which I will go over below:

Rules
    1) These rules ain't very strict, just use them as general guidelines. They are being put in place to help the contest run smoothly.
    2) Only 1 video per post!!! This is Important. You can post as many links as you want, but limit it to one per post to keep the voting system working properly. Also, try to avoid spamming a ton of links, let try to keep it reasonable.
    3) Youtube links only!!!
    4) Remember this is a public forum. If your video contains questionable, or adult content, please indicate it as such in the post. If you've ever watched a movie or TV show, you should know which vids should be marked as "R" or adult oriented.
    5) Only vote for a video if you think it is above average.
    6) If you've actually read this far, I commend you. You may now post at will!
    This thread has received the OFFICIAL •• dbdoinit •• Seal of Approval™
    Last edited by dbdoinit; 08/11/2010 at 05:24 PM.
  3.    #3  
    tl;dr
  4.    #4  
    If no one else is trying to get a video in the esteemed Repository of Notoriety, I think i'll try. Best cry ever, its pretty hilarious imo.

Quote Originally Posted by voodoochild View Post
    If no one else is trying ......
    It's not you or your thread-
    It's just that Off-Topic hasn't moved at all really for a couple of hours now.

I'm sure it'll pick up tonight, after ppl get home and finish supper.
    Global Posts
    739 Global Posts
    To get you in the mood.... Popcorn Shrimpies
    The Law of Logical Argument: Anything is possible if you don't know what you are talking about.
    C'mon guys, help voodoochildbdoinit out a little. This could be a good one.
    I think Micael may have it in the bag already. For added hilarity turn on the captions....
    Last edited by ryleyinstl; 08/12/2010 at 10:56 AM.
    Sprint|Samsung Epic
    Quote Originally Posted by ryleyinstl View Post
    I think Micael may have it in the bag already.
  10.    #10  
    Quote Originally Posted by Micael View Post
    To get you in the mood.... Popcorn Shrimpies
    Fully enjoyed it, its a nice refresher from the wave of auto tune youtube hits that have been excessively popular lately.
  11.    #11  
    Just wanted to let you know, the back of your head is radicaless.

We have 2 of these dogs...
    Not from YouTube, but pretty funny to me!
    N00b Boyfriend - CollegeHumor video
  14.    #14  
    Quote Originally Posted by ducatti20 View Post

We have 2 of these dogs...
    My friend showed me lthis a few days ago, very funny!

Quote Originally Posted by ducatti20 View Post
    Not from YouTube, but pretty funny to me!
    N00b Boyfriend - CollegeHumor video
    Quite funny as well, college humor is the best