Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Wouldn't it be funny if this got moved to the main forum? I don't think that's ever been done before, ltm ltm LOL LOL ltm ltm ltm ltm ltm.

Well, go ahead, start discussing!
    I can't even download the thing; just hangs on Downloading... And I even removed my favorite patch to get it (SMS tone per contact). And from the talk, the update isn't even that stellar. (already knew it, but was hoping for a surprise)
    I did a complete shutdown and tried again; now it's "unpacking"!!!

It's so exciting when someone moves in with you
    I woke up just now, to see mine waiting for me to install. Haven't had a chance to check things out yet.

Seem fine so for.
    OK; got it and started up, and was surprised to see a new icon on quick launch... looks like a litte blue butterfly, says "PM 100's".... when I click it, it opens the browser and directs me here..

http://forums.precentral.net/off-top...pecial-pm.html
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonesey View Post
    OK; got it and started up, and was surprised to see a new icon on quick launch... looks like a litte blue butterfly, says "PM 100's".... when I click it, it opens the browser and directs me here..

[url]
    Hahahahaha, LOL LOL LOL ltm ltm....
    Any of you folks having Govnah issues? Mine will not let me change from Palm Default.
    Dumb question; but did you revert to stock kernel before update? (I once did this and forgot and blamed Govnah for like a week )
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonesey View Post
    Dumb question; but did you revert to stock kernel before update? (I once did this and forgot and blamed Govnah for like a week )
    ha ha. No. Did not realize I was supposed to.

What now? Any idea?
    I'm busy updating my patches one by one, since didn't realize Ubercalendar was one of the non compatibles...grrrr
    I got it all installed...i was trying it last nite but it was going in a endless loop
    Quote Originally Posted by rlee2001 View Post
    ha ha. No. Did not realize I was supposed to.

What now? Any idea?
    Just force the Palm kernel, reboot, reinstall the UK. You should be good.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aviator View Post
    Just force the Palm kernel, reboot, reinstall the UK. You should be good.
    I removed, reinstalled.

All is good.

Thank you!
  14.    #14  
    Good work, guys.
    Quote Originally Posted by dbdoinit View Post
    Good work, guys.
    May be the FIRST time a dbdoinit thread was actually useful!

j/k
  16.    #16  
    May be the FIRST time a dbdoinit thread was actually useful!

j/k
    You might be right. ltm ltm ltm
    I'm all good now too; Ubercalendar says it failed to update... But is running. All other patches are good.
    Any of you folks having Govnah issues? Mine will not let me change from Palm Default.
    I had this issue. All I did was another re boot and it worked fine
    My question is: The proper text in field area or something to that sort. What exactly it is? When and where it work?
  20.    #20  
    Quote Originally Posted by rush View Post
    My question is: The proper text in field area or something to that sort. What exactly it is? When and where it work?
    Don't know.
    It looks exactly the same to me.

Maybe they mean when you try to type quickly in one of those username/password boxes, it doesn't jump up to universal search anymore?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast