Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by dbdoinit View Post
    Don't know.
    It looks exactly the same to me.

Maybe they mean when you try to type quickly in one of those username/password boxes, it doesn't jump up to universal search anymore?
    Yea! You might be right. That's not the one I was hoping we would get though. Bomber!!!!
    when will 1.4.5 hit vzw? Not in a hurry for it as a user, but I want to doctor just before the update, and I am needing to doctor sooner rather than later...
    Global Posts
    269 Global Posts
    I'm about to update now. I wanted to scan the forums and make sure I didn't see any horror stories, which were very few and not really even horror stories, more like minor inconveniences. So here goes nothing...
  4.    #24  
    Quote Originally Posted by irateb View Post
    I'm about to update now. I wanted to scan the forums and make sure I didn't see any horror stories, which were very few and not really even horror stories, more like minor inconveniences. So here goes nothing...
    I think there aren't many horror stories because hardly anything changed.

How'd it go for you?
    Global Posts
    269 Global Posts
    It went ok. I'm having a little difficulty getting SR71 back on, so I'm currently going through the install Recovery Kernel, and then possibly doing SR71 again, or maybe going to the UK beta since it now has 1GHz. My phone is a "Van Damme" phone, and only sorta likes 1.2GHz anyhow. But the update went fine and reinstalling the 50 patches went fine (although I need to verify how many were placeholders). I just have the kernel and the 3 update-incompatible patches I had on there to reinstall.

The funny thing was I went to webos-internals to redo my Preware feeds which were still version specific, and I saw this when in the instructions about adding the test kernel feed:

Re-read the rules above before continuing. Also see http://forums.precentral.net/2532084-post3.html for further warnings up to and including your device wiping itself, (literally) melting, and/or eating your kitten.
    Why did one of my cats disappear after I added this feed?
    you didn't wake up with hair in ur mouth did you . Ltm ltm lol
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
  7.    #27  
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadavis08 View Post
    LOL LOL ltm ltm ltm ltm ltm ltm LOL LOL LOL
    Global Posts
    269 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadavis08 View Post
    LMAO!
    I thought that was pretty funny myself lol ltm ltm ha !
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    no one else ltm ltm ltm
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Patience will be rewarded

The Next Bench - Even More Thoughts on WebOS - in a Podcast - The Next Bench

oops... should this be in the main forums?
    Look at the last sentence..
    free phones to webOS believers ;-)
    Quote Originally Posted by Workerb33 View Post
    when will 1.4.5 hit vzw? Not in a hurry for it as a user, but I want to doctor just before the update, and I am needing to doctor sooner rather than later...
    I'm in the same boat right now. Waiting patiently, as their aren't any ui changes, which is what I look forward to with with these updates the most. However, I don't plan on doctoring first, I'm just gunna uninstall my theme and let AUPT do its thing.

Quote Originally Posted by clutch1222 View Post
    Patience will be rewarded

The Next Bench - Even More Thoughts on WebOS - in a Podcast - The Next Bench

oops... should this be in the main forums?
    Look at the last sentence..
    free phones to webOS believers ;-)
    Good to see you haven't been exiled from webOSA yet
    I am loving the 1.4.5 update so far. Palm really smoothed things out. I am running it with the F105 kernel and all is fast with few hiccups.
    Palm Vx -> Treo 600 -> Treo 700p -> Centro -> Pre (Launch Phone 06/06/09) -> AT&T Pre Plus with Sprint EVDO swap -> Samsung Epic 4G w/ Froyo
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12