1.    #1  
    Using MHS on a Verizon pre - I cant get outgoing email to send - sticks in my outbox. Do I need to change my outgoing server settings or?
    Middleton High School?

Going to need more info to help you with this problem. E-mail provider, your settings, etc.
    Sprint|Samsung Epic
  3.    #3  
    Well, I have three email accounts on my laptop - each using the ISP's outgoing server settings, which has, at one time worked while using MHS, but not any longer. Wondering if I have to change outgoing server settings to something that Verizon/MHS likes or something?
    So this isn't a problem with your Pre? It's a laptop e-mail problem?

<<Thread Moved>>
    Last edited by ryleyinstl; 08/09/2010 at 09:57 AM.
    Sprint|Samsung Epic
    No change is needed for Verizon. Can you provide details?

What OS is running on the PC?
    Does outbound email work on other wifi connections?
    Is any of this going over a VPN?
    Have you rebooted your PC lately? I find that my corp email over VPN sometimes gets stuck, but it is fixed by a reboot. Not sure why... but it happens

So, more details will help the email experts (which isn't me) to help you...
  6.    #6  
    Windows Vista on the PC.
    Yes, outbound works on other wireless connections - but not all. Often at hotels/airports I have the same issue with outgoing, but only on some of my accounts - almost seems random. At times I will have to call the ISP and get an outbound server setting from them.
    I use VPN, but not for email.
    Will try the reboot.