1.    #1  
    Hi all,

This to me is more gossip than news..........for what ever it is worth, this is a follow up to Mark Hurd's departure from HP.

Take care,

Jay

Actress Jodie Fisher at center of HP harassment claim

Actress Jodie Fisher at center of HP harassment flap - Aug. 8, 2010

NEW YORK (CNNMoney.com) -- The woman whose sexual harassment claim led to HP CEO Mark Hurd's downfall came forward on Sunday and said she never intended for Hurd to lose his job.

Jodie Fisher, an actress who had been employed as a contractor for HP working on customer and executive events, supported Hurd's claims that there had never been a sexual relationship between them, according to a statement released by her attorney, Gloria Allred.

"I was surprised and saddened that Mark Hurd lost his job over this. That was never my intention," the statement said. "Mark and I never had an affair or intimate sexual relationship."

Fisher, whose latest acting credits include the 2007 reality show series "Age of Love," said that she and Hurd have resolved the claim privately, "without litigation," according to the statement.

HP announced late on Friday that Hurd, one of the country's highest-profile CEOs, had resigned effective immediately.

The company said its investigation found Hurd had not violated its sexual harassment policy, but that he had violated its standards of conduct policy.

Hurd, who is married, failed to tell the board about a personal relationship with a female marketing contractor who was hired by his office, the company said. Additionally, he filed inaccurate expense account reports in a bid to keep the relationship secret.

Many who knew Hurd's no-nonsense executive style were shocked by the news.

Hurd conceded Friday that "there were instances in which I did not live up to the standards and principles of trust, respect and integrity that I have espoused at HP."

The Palo Alto, Calif., company said its chief financial officer, Cathie Lesjak, will take over as CEO on an interim basis.
    Please Support Research into Fibromyalgia, Chronic Pain and Spinal Injuries. If You Suffer from These, Consider Joining or Better Yet Forming a Support Group. No One Should Suffer from the Burden of Chronic Pain, Jay M. S. Founder, Leesburg Fibromyalgia/Resources Group
    Global Posts
    86 Global Posts
    when i first read the thread title i thought it said "jodie Foster".
    epic fail by me.
    Thats a double rainbow fail then because I thought the same thing Rivum.

Follow Me On Twitter
    http://twitter.com/Joescan
    too late. you got scooped yesterday:
    http://forums.precentral.net/palm-ge...e-fischer.html
    Run your ad here... reach thousands daily...

...Now accepting orders for my upcoming iHandle™.
    Reserve yours today!
    Ditto here too, same thing.
    Clie>Treo 600p> Treo 650p>Treo 755p>Treo 800w>Palm Pre
    Hey Workerb33, love the avatar and creative iPhone graphics. Ouch iPhone connections, that hurt!

Quote Originally Posted by Workerb33 View Post
    too late. you got scooped yesterday:
    http://forums.precentral.net/palm-ge...e-fischer.html
    Clie>Treo 600p> Treo 650p>Treo 755p>Treo 800w>Palm Pre
  7.    #7  
    Hi all,

When I posted the thread originally, I also thought it said Jodie Foster, instead of Jodie Fisher! I had to look a second time and reread it!

Take care,

Jay
    Please Support Research into Fibromyalgia, Chronic Pain and Spinal Injuries. If You Suffer from These, Consider Joining or Better Yet Forming a Support Group. No One Should Suffer from the Burden of Chronic Pain, Jay M. S. Founder, Leesburg Fibromyalgia/Resources Group
    damn I thought it was Jodie Foster 2 LOL
    me too, ltm ltm
    Global Posts
    86 Global Posts
    i've heard before that your brain usually only reads the first and last letters of a word and attempts to fill in the rest. clearly that theory is being supported by this thread!
    I Also Thought The Same Thing! LoL

My Pre Does EXACTLY What I Need It To Do, And Thats Why I Have A webOS Relationship.

Facebook: facebook.com/LordSecksie
    Twitter: @LordSecksie
    TextOne: LordSecksie
    We all thought it was Jodie Foster, instead it was Jodie Fisher.... Some nobody who has been in one thing in the past 10 years... Something I have never even heard of for that matter. And she played a Bartender? Big time actress there.
    Global Posts
    44 Global Posts
    Jodie Foster seems to be the winner.. but she wouldn't take crap from anyone.

See: The Brave One
    Quote Originally Posted by rivum View Post
    i've heard before that your brain usually only reads the first and last letters of a word and attempts to fill in the rest. clearly that theory is being supported by this thread!
    True, that's why people call their kids by the wrong name...
    Run your ad here... reach thousands daily...

...Now accepting orders for my upcoming iHandle™.
    Reserve yours today!
    Quote Originally Posted by srswarley View Post
    Jodie Foster seems to be the winner.. but she wouldn't take crap from anyone.

See: The Brave One
    I'm guilty of thinking Jodie Foster too. My first thought was...wait, she's not into men! Sexual harassment charge from her? LOL
    Makes more sense now.