View Poll Results: Off public record poll

Voters
47. You may not vote on this poll
  • Really! can you honestly blame the CEO?

15 31.91%
  • I wish I was that CEO being sacked!

16 34.04%
  • I am happily married and all Mark Hurd's should be caught

5 10.64%
  • ***: Why did she got money if there was no sexual harassment as she says

18 38.30%
  • I wish I look like that when I am 50

9 19.15%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    NYT's ran an article saying the woman who was brought up sexual harrasement case against Mark Hurd has been ID as Jodie Fischer
    http://www.nytimes.com/2010/08/09/te...y/09hp.html?hp
    She is 50 years old and a former reality TV star.
    Last edited by kkhanmd; 08/08/2010 at 10:00 PM.
    If this helped you hit thanks.
    well now..... Understandable at least
    Global Posts
    132 Global Posts
    50, really?

really?
    50? No way.
    good news, you can get 'age of love' on netflix and see her in a reality tv program...

not available for streaming, but available on DVD...
    anyone blame the ceo? Anyone, Anyone?
    Quote Originally Posted by Workerb33 View Post
    50? No way.
    no ones said she's 50 in that picture, unless i missed something...
    ok, that makes more sense.
    ok, that makes more sense.
    never mind.. clicked on the link, and it was taken in 2008, meaning she was at least 48..

edit: op please add a poll asking if " can you honestly blame the ceo?"
    I guess it was his duty, to slap that booty.
    obvious what happened. He had dinner with her too many times. He tried to score. Eventually she figured she could get some cash for making the accusation. He had been putting someone elses name on expense reports so no one would see that he was having lots of dinners with just her (probably put down names of other HP employees that weren't there - very common tactic).

with her accusations, she proved she was at dinner with him, exposing the false expense reports.

instead of her getting the expected quiet payoff from HP, she caused a scandel and ended up being paid off by hurd himself.

she is as scummy as he is. Both of them should be ashamed of themselves...
    obvious what happened. He had dinner with her too many times. He tried to score. Eventually she figured she could get some cash for making the accusation. He had been putting someone elses name on expense reports so no one would see that he was having lots of dinners with just her (probably put down names of other HP employees that weren't there - very common tactic).

with her accusations, she proved she was at dinner with him, exposing the false expense reports.

instead of her getting the expected quiet payoff from HP, she caused a scandel and ended up being paid off by hurd himself.

she is as scummy as he is. Both of them should be ashamed of themselves...

you bring a companies sales up by huge percentages, make countless billions for them, and don't get to have an affair while blowing a few million?

This system disgust me!

(playing devil's advocate, don't really believe it).
    More pics on her IMDB profile page:

Jodie Fisher
    Quote Originally Posted by GarrettQ View Post
    I guess it was his duty, to slap that booty.
    Actually if you believe the reports, he never did! Which makes the whole non-sexual harrassment...it was really about the expense report story a whole more fishy imo. Got fired b/c of the expense reports? Really? oooh ok....

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
    woow! poll got added!
    Global Posts
    50 Global Posts
    The Silicon Valley Mercury News also describes Jodie Fisher, a "50-year-old marketing consultant and sometime actress who appeared in a handful of steamy films and a short-lived reality TV series...who also has worked in real estate and sales..." She was represented by attorney Gloria Allred and reached an undisclosed settlement with Hurd. She claims that "she and Hurd did not have an affair or any sexual relationship" and was "'surprised and saddened that Mark Hurd lost his job over this. That was never my intention.'" Read the full story, complete with a link to a Youtube video of her "demo reel" at: http://www.mercurynews.com/ci_15712227
    Watch the first video for real insight into her acting skills.

Caution: very likely NSFW. Watch at home and thank me later
    thanks stung!

lol I used to have the same bike! Lol
    Mark Hurd just couldn't resist entering a world of passion, pleasure, and playfulness, I guess.
    Global Posts
    977 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by nimer55 View Post
    anyone blame the ceo? Anyone, Anyone?
    The guy has a wife, he is scum.

So its ok because the woman was attractive? I think not.

I feel sorry for his wife.
    Sprint since 01/06/99: Sanyo SCP-4500 -> Audiovox PPC-6700 -> Palm Treo 755p -> Palm Centro -> Palm Pre 1.4.5 -> Jailbroken iPhone 4s
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast