Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
  1.    #101  
    Lol lol @ Evil Evil Monkey
    I'm at home drinking a Turbodog.
    ‎"Is that suck and salvage the Kevin Costner method?" - Chris Matthews on Hardball, July 6, 2010. Wonder if he's talking about his oil device or his movie career...
    Quote Originally Posted by Toby View Post
    I'm at home drinking a Turbodog.
    HA!! gotCHA!!

see you know you would LOVE a PreetiT APP!!

Quote Originally Posted by sketch42 View Post
    HA!! gotCHA!!

see you know you would LOVE a PreetiT APP!!
    I've already got Facebook, Tweed, and Foursquare, though.

Oh, and I'm at my desk with a ferret on my shoulder.
    Last edited by Toby; 09/14/2010 at 06:49 PM.
    ‎"Is that suck and salvage the Kevin Costner method?" - Chris Matthews on Hardball, July 6, 2010. Wonder if he's talking about his oil device or his movie career...
    I'm in my room, posting on a board, at night, with the window open, with a fan blowing in it, typing on my glowing keyboard, eating circus peanuts, watching Mythbusters, doing O-Chem homework, cringing as stupid motorcyclists without a shred of decency scream past my open window without a muffler on their bikes, drinking water from my big boy mug, thinking about what needs to be done tomorrow for college, reading a book, going to sleep....
    Quote Originally Posted by Zen00 View Post
    I'm in my room, posting on a board, at night, with the window open, with a fan blowing in it, typing on my glowing keyboard, eating circus peanuts, watching Mythbusters, doing O-Chem homework, cringing as stupid motorcyclists without a shred of decency scream past my open window without a muffler on their bikes, drinking water from my big boy mug, thinking about what needs to be done tomorrow for college, reading a book, going to sleep....
    Damn, talk about precise!
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
    I'm.........

Last edited by NachoB; 09/20/2010 at 07:01 AM.
    If you found my post useful then please sign up for a Dropbox Account, I could use the extra 250mb of storage.

HOW TO: Zip/Unzip via Pre/Pixi using Terminal
    HOW TO: Modify DTMF audio (webOS 1.4.5 or earlier)
    Palm Pre wallpapers
    Global Posts
    330 Global Posts
    just clocked in at the office
  9.    #109  
    Quote Originally Posted by Erckul View Post
    just clocked in at the office
    Just clocked you out.
    Global Posts
    627 Global Posts
    Here I am back at the office today and here I am on P|C. Where did the last 24 hours go??
    Dan
    to the wind!!!
    On my balcony, Pre in one hand, coffee in the other!
    Quote Originally Posted by verwon View Post
    On my balcony, Pre in one hand, coffee in the other!
    same here but at work
    LOL! I'll be getting some work done later today.
    on the way to the mall. Thought i'd check out the epic today... Not gonna buy it. Apparently you can't make impulsive spending decisions, when your going to have a baby. instead we will buy a new kitchen table and a treadmill for when she turns into super fatty.
    Quote Originally Posted by mrloserpunk View Post
    on the way to the mall. Thought i'd check out the epic today... Not gonna buy it. Apparently you can't make impulsive spending decisions, when your going to have a baby. instead we will buy a new kitchen table and a treadmill for when she turns into super fatty.
    Best be careful with those comments or you may end up resembling your avatar a bit more
    If you found my post useful then please sign up for a Dropbox Account, I could use the extra 250mb of storage.

HOW TO: Zip/Unzip via Pre/Pixi using Terminal
    HOW TO: Modify DTMF audio (webOS 1.4.5 or earlier)
    Palm Pre wallpapers
    Or, she could be like me and only put on baby weight, which is almost all gone after the baby is born. Didn't even give me stretch marks and I never fit into maternity clothes.
    if we can't laugh at ourselves who can we laugh at? Although she may laugh herself for now, in a few months it'll be all eggshells I'm sure :|
    Quote Originally Posted by mrloserpunk View Post
    if we can't laugh at ourselves who can we laugh at? Although she may laugh herself for now, in a few months it'll be all eggshells I'm sure :|
    few months??? HA!!! youre living in La la land.... but i hear its over populated nowadays!