"I can't believe it, he drank it all!"
    Quote Originally Posted by voodoochild View Post
    I see what you did there

tricky tricky
    lol whats so tricky ?
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    "I..... dentical."
    father bull and son bull are standing on a hill overlooking a pasture full of cow. The son says dad lets run down there and **** one of those cows and the father says no son lets walk down there and **** them all.

name that movie.
    "No, I don't think I will kiss you. Although you need kissing badly: that's what's wrong with you. You should be kissed and often, and by someone who knows how."
    Last edited by Rodolfo; 08/06/2010 at 08:57 PM.
    You may be right; I may be crazy. But, the Treo may be just the device I've been looking for.
    Not at all. Friend of mine had one. Designer of the neutron bomb. You ever hear of the neutron bomb? Destroys people - leaves buildings standing. Fits in a suitcase. It's so small, no one knows it's there until - BLAMMO. Eyes melt, skin explodes, everybody dead. So immoral, working on the thing can drive you mad. That's what happened to this friend of mine. So he had a lobotomy. Now he's well again.
    Commodore Pet, Commodore 64&128, Amiga 4000, PC-7, Ubuntu, Treo 650. Treo 755p,Sprint Palm Pre Plus 2.2.4,2 Sprint Pre2 2.2.4, TouchPad 32gig.
    "Well, I'm no expert but I think we did it pretty good this time."

I'm not offended by all the dumb blonde jokes because I know I'm not dumb... and I also know that I'm not blonde. Dolly Parton
    "Fat, drunk, and stupid is no way to go through life son"
    what was all that 'one in a million' talk?
    "they're coming to get you barbara"
    Well, I believe in the soul, the <<rooster>>, the <<kitty cat>>, the small of a woman's back, the hanging curve ball, high fiber, good scotch, that the novels of Susan Sontag are self-indulgent, overrated <<poo-poo>>. I believe Lee Harvey Oswald acted alone. I believe there ought to be a constitutional amendment outlawing Astroturf and the designated hitter. I believe in the sweet spot, soft-core <<dirty movies>>, opening your presents Christmas morning rather than Christmas Eve and I believe in long, slow, deep, soft, wet kisses that last three days.

<<I think I managed to self censor enough for the forum software>> hahaha
    Follow me on teh Twitterz
    "ick, its impossible to get threw this muck.... Someone tell them about the ****ing golf shoes"
    Global Posts
    806 Global Posts
    Leave the gun. Take the canolies.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadavis08 View Post
    lol whats so tricky ?
    It's tricky to rock a rhyme. Wait that wasn't a movie line.
    ‎"Is that suck and salvage the Kevin Costner method?" - Chris Matthews on Hardball, July 6, 2010. Wonder if he's talking about his oil device or his movie career...
    " The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist "
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast