1.    #1  
    Hola to all. Let's see how well-rounded TC users are... where else would I go for this help?

I am the proud owner of a Water Warriors Motorized Tarantula... Here it is:

Amazon.com: Buzzbee Tarantula Water Warrior: Toys & Games

I know... you're all happy for me.

I am distressed, however: I have forgotten how the battery is charged on this, and Buz Bee, the "manufacturer", doesn't even list it on their site. Not that it would help since they have no support info on the listed models. Anyway, before I resort to emailing them, it's only a few years old and I'm hoping that at least one of you high-tech sophisticates might own this bad boy.

Allow me to elaborate on my problem: I don't see a port where a charger would plug in, so I suspect it's a matter of removing the battery pack. I don't recall that it came with a charger, or if so, what it looks like and what to look for. Any help is most welcome and I thank you.

P.S.: Sorry, but it is not for sale, although I may consider trading it for an advanced Sprint Windows or Blackberry device -with or without a charger.
    You may be right; I may be crazy. But, the Treo may be just the device I've been looking for.
    feed it some bugs??? Or maybe even a small bird of some type.....

rofl....hahaha
    I do realize that this is the OT forum, however, since most people come here for smartphone info, I can't help but saying: "You're barking up the wrong tree!"

Or should that be: You've spun the wrong web?
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
  4.    #4  
    Well, I would guess that OT types visit for non-wireless matters; or at least I have rarely visited over the years. This seems no more disconnected than "prenuptial" matters, for instance, and that has gotten plenty of response.

The evidence does support your analysis. It appears that there are not as many tarantula owners among us as I hoped -indeed, there may not be many anywhere.

I am an optimist, and in any event, your humor was worth my time.
    You may be right; I may be crazy. But, the Treo may be just the device I've been looking for.
    Quote Originally Posted by verwon View Post
    I do realize that this is the OT forum, however, since most people come here for smartphone info, I can't help but saying: "You're barking up the wrong tree!"

Or should that be: You've spun the wrong web?
    Um, "Off Topic" is just that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rodolfo View Post
    Hola to all. Let's see how well-rounded TC users are... where else would I go for this help?

I am the proud owner of a Water Warriors Motorized Tarantula... Here it is:

Amazon.com: Buzzbee Tarantula Water Warrior: Toys & Games

I know... you're all happy for me.

I am distressed, however: I have forgotten how the battery is charged on this, and Buz Bee, the "manufacturer", doesn't even list it on their site. Not that it would help since they have no support info on the listed models. Anyway, before I resort to emailing them, it's only a few years old and I'm hoping that at least one of you high-tech sophisticates might own this bad boy.

Allow me to elaborate on my problem: I don't see a port where a charger would plug in, so I suspect it's a matter of removing the battery pack. I don't recall that it came with a charger, or if so, what it looks like and what to look for. Any help is most welcome and I thank you.

P.S.: Sorry, but it is not for sale, although I may consider trading it for an advanced Sprint Windows or Blackberry device -with or without a charger.
    It most certainly has a charger. Can't find any images or documents on it though.
    Quote Originally Posted by daThomas View Post
    Um, "Off Topic" is just that.
    Me thinks this moderator flushed his sense of humor!!!
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
  8.    #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by daThomas View Post
    It most certainly has a charger. Can't find any images or documents on it though.
    No, I haven't either, da. Thanks for the logic input, and the follow-up response.