Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Yes, one of our favorite members is giving up on the "Great" State of Georgia.

Post here to give him some happy thoughts as he's making that 14 hour drive. Maybe recommend places for him to stop-by at or something (I already told him about Cafe Risqu้).

Or maybe post some Steve Jobs crap. He seems to think about that guy alot.
    cheer up, now you won't have to seal with hot and humid summers... Oh, wait...
    don't read posts while driving! Good luck.
    YOU ROCK
    EOM
    Haha thanks for my own special thread dbd. I've been taking it easy since my truck is 19 years old with 217k miles lol. No problems so far

I'm 550 miles into my trip right now. I actually just woke up. Spent the night at a rest stop to save some money lol. Only used about $65 in gas so far.
    What is the destination?
    Sprint|Samsung Epic
    make sure you stop by the white house and ask obama for some money. He seems to be giving it away to everyone...

and instead of buying gas at a BP station, just stop there to use their toilets...
  8.    #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett92C View Post
    Haha thanks for my own special thread dbd.
    Lol, you're welcome. You deserve it.
    I'm just glad you saw it.
    remember, only use voice dialing and voice to text for texting, and text to voice to read text and forum posts while driving...

*you can return the EVO and go back to your pre when you get there...
  10.    #10  
    Garrett, maybe you should change what you have as your location every time you pass through another town.

It's the right thing to do.
    Post pics.....oh wait can you do that using your phone???
    My destination is Philly

No point taking pics since there is nothing but highway lol... Only about 125 miles left though. I'm at a Burgerking in Maryland right now lol
    One thing is for sure....the weather in Philly is MUCH more livable.
    Sprint|Samsung Epic
    dont forget to stop at a BP and use the toilette...
  15.    #15  
    Quote Originally Posted by Workerb33 View Post
    dont forget to stop at a BP and use the toilette...
    ...And don't get an oil change there.
    They may spill it all over the Engine Bay.
    Quote Originally Posted by dbdoinit View Post
    ...And don't get an oil change there.
    They may spill it all over the Engine Bay.
    But I'm sure they will pay to clean it up... along with any lost wages while you aren't able to drive it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Workerb33 View Post
    But I'm sure they will pay to clean it up... along with any lost wages while you aren't able to drive it.
    No, they'll take three months to put the drain plug back in. Then they'll say that because they can't see any more oil, it must all be gone, but they'll get back to you if some turns up.
    ‎"Is that suck and salvage the Kevin Costner method?" - Chris Matthews on Hardball, July 6, 2010. Wonder if he's talking about his oil device or his movie career...
    Quote Originally Posted by Toby View Post
    No, they'll take three months to put the drain plug back in. Then they'll say that because they can't see any more oil, it must all be gone, but they'll get back to you if some turns up.
    and they will run commercials telling us how they are taking full responsibility
  19.    #19  
    Garrett, are you there yet?
    Are you there yet?
    Are you there yet?
    Are you there yet?
    Are you there yet?
    Are you there yet?
  20.    #20  
    Are you there yet?
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast