Page 1 of 12 12345611 ... LastLast
  1.    #1  

Freedom or Death!!!!!!!!!

between Apple's obsession with control... and Google's obsession with tracking your habits and interests, our privacy and freedom is slipping away.

I love the freedom that webOS offers me. I dont want my options limited and controlled (apple). I dont want the marketing machine google tracking my activity so they can bombard me with ad placements... while using my phone.

"I am Clutch1222. And I see a whole army of my webOS warriors,
    here in defiance of tyranny(
    oppressive power )! You have come to fight as free men.
    And free man you are! What will you do without freedom? Will you fight?"
    "a combined 40% marketshare to almost 0%?" - the veteran shouted. "No! We will
    run - and Buy the machines called Apple and Google!"
    "Yes!" Wallace shouted back. "Fight and you may die. Run and you
    will live at least awhile. And dying in your bed many years from now,
    would you be willing to trade all the days from this day to that for
    one chance, just one chance, to come back here as young men and tell
    our enemies that they may take our lives but they will never take
    our webOS!!!"

I want my FREEDOM... webOS!

FREEDOMMMMMMMMMM!

We need the landowner (HP) to give us new guns (new hardware) or bullets (2.0 with flash).
    Sprint: 2-TouchPad 32g, Frank.-Pre-2, Pre-, MiFi & 1-LG Lotus with Xlink tied to home handsets. Backups: 650 & 700wx

HP Please release the CDMA Pre3 phones!
    We want them!!!
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by Finally Pre View Post
    FREEDOMMMMMMMMMM!

We need the landowner (HP) to give us new guns (new hardware) or bullets (2.0 with flash).
    LMAO!!!

Fellow Warrior. Will you let your freedom ( homebrew) be taken from you?

WIll you fllow in the footsteps of the many sheep that have already have fallen to the seduction of the master manipulators?
    Offering their shinny new offerings to pull you in and enslave you?

or will you Rise Against... and fight the good fight?

there are traitors among us... trying to confuse us and divide us.

We must stand together.... and never let them take our webOS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

created just for clutch's thread
    Last edited by HelloNNNewman; 08/05/2010 at 11:12 PM.
    Only have one question? Can I still have a hatchet in my other hand? Need it since my heel is getting tired from smashing the others in the ground.

WebOS forever!
    Sprint: 2-TouchPad 32g, Frank.-Pre-2, Pre-, MiFi & 1-LG Lotus with Xlink tied to home handsets. Backups: 650 & 700wx

We want them!!!
  6.    #6  
    we are under attack by the empire called Android...yesterday... it has been reported that they have now concured many land of sheep! they have suppassed both the continent of RIM and the land of the fruits..APPLE.

Android may now be largest smartphone platform in US | Electronista

now.... they must DIE!

Live free or DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    We have captured Murron. She is my WebOS. And I have the hardware.

We want them!!!
  8.    #8  
    one of our finest warriors... has prepared himslef for battle!
    We has wed his love.... and is now prepared to make the ultimate sacrifice to protect her freedom!!!!

he is working on our weapons. Hatchets, spears, bow and arrows made with the most advanced and finest materials available !!!!!!!!!!!
    I'm ready.

We want them!!!
  10.    #10  
    Quote Originally Posted by Finally Pre View Post
    I'm ready.
    as am I!
    you are a brave warrior... Finally Pre.

There are many sheep to protect. They are easily enticed by the evil empires....

we are small in #'s... but Large in FREEEDOMMMMM!
    This is AWESOME!! You all need to take this show on the road, maybe broadway. Make it a stickey.

Off with there heads (RIMM, Android, MS7 & Apple - wall smashing), and long live webOS!!!
    PREeeeedommmm!!!
  13.    #13  
    Quote Originally Posted by RoverNole View Post
    This is AWESOME!! You all need to take this show on the road, maybe broadway. Make it a stickey.

Off with there heads (RIMM, Android, MS7 & Apple - wall smashing), and long live webOS!!!

Show? Young Lad... We are at WAR!!!
    aliens and poisoned fruit are attempting to steal your choices... your thoughts.. your...................FREEEEEEEEEEEDOMMMMMMMMMMMM!

( a stickey ... not a bad idea )
    Global Posts
    52 Global Posts
    To bad our war lords (hp) will not give us aid in gathering more sheep (market share). The war lords (hp) seem to be at content with their position and have no intentions of even attempting to gather sheep (market share). My good men (palm owners) come by my side and let me hold you to my bozzom (my pre) so we can battle together. I fear that soon I will betray my love towards thy fair lady (palm) for she has grown old and full of thumb bitting (far behind in the smartphone wolrd). Dont drop your heads yet my good men (palm owners) for when one lady falls (palm) another is sure to take her place, such as the white queen of adroideeya (android). The new queen has been kind to stretch her hand to us and keep us good men (palm owners) on they own land (staying with sprint). More importantly thy queen of androideeya has provided thy good men (palm owners) with weapons of mass decimation (EVO 4G). With this weapon that has been given to us we can claim all the sheep (market share) and be a part of the great sheep (greatest market share). God speed. Long live thy queen. Long live thy queen of androideeya. As soon she will rule us all.
  15.    #15  
    Quote Originally Posted by omi205 View Post
    To bad our war lords (hp) will not give us aid in gathering more sheep (market share). The war lords (hp) seem to be at content with their position and have no intentions of even attempting to gather sheep (market share). My good men (palm owners) come by my side and let me hold you to my bozzom (my pre) so we can battle together. I fear that soon I will betray my love towards thy fair lady (palm) for she has grown old and full of thumb bitting (far behind in the smartphone wolrd). Dont drop your heads yet my good men (palm owners) for when one lady falls (palm) another is sure to take her place, such as the white queen of adroideeya (android). The new queen has been kind to stretch her hand to us and keep us good men (palm owners) on they own land (staying with sprint). More importantly thy queen of androideeya has provided thy good men (palm owners) with weapons of mass decimation (EVO 4G). With this weapon that has been given to us we can claim all the sheep (market share) and be a part of the great sheep (greatest market share). God speed. Long live thy queen. Long live thy queen of androideeya. As soon she will rule us all.
    Blasphemy!!! your mind is weak. You are the very sheep i speak of.

You must die an ugly death.... equal to the ugliness of thee evo 4g you speak of.

OFF WITH YOUR HEAD!!!!!!!!!!!!! TRAITOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    lol man this is not that serious go smoke a cig and chill lmfao..
    Kill the Queen Andriodeeya.

Long live WebOS FREEDOM!

We want them!!!
  18.    #18  
    Quote Originally Posted by gangland View Post
    yes... i can choose to lay my weapons down... and do the "chill" that you speak of.... while my fellow country men are seduced... and our faith attacked. And our FREEDOM taken from us!

I would rather eat the ugly EVO.... and SHAT it in thy local stream.
    Quote Originally Posted by gangland View Post
    It's just the direction of the story line. Let it fly for we are board and need to rally.

We want them!!!
    yes I see my eyes are open .. Long live pre ahhhhhh
Page 1 of 12 12345611 ... LastLast