Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112 LastLast
    Global Posts
    308 Global Posts
    Clutch 1222, I'm prepared to battle just say the word.
    **Please keep the personal comments out of posts. These forums are about phones and not personal opinions about other members. This thread is a fun, light, thread - lets just have some fun here.
    Global Posts
    308 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by gmanvbva View Post
    Yes... It certainly was...

or was it????

BTW what happens when a sheep thinks he is a wolf?

(lighten up a little!)
    You can't be something ur not. No Wolf are you
    or will you ever be. You are a sheep a
    lonesome weak dying sjeep begging for
    attention. Ur jokes have run dry and ur great
    knowledge has lost itself in whatever it was you
    may have tried to accomplish. Ur clearly trying
    to rift Webosa.

That I'll not allow.

Full speed charge, pre ready to go n what is
    next is a vertical slice upon ur center and in doing so may ur os be destroyed, for you are clearly not 1 of us. As you writhe in pain I hand my Blade to Clutch 1222 to finish the job ( it only seems appropreit)

Ur either With webos or ur against Webos
    My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die!
  5.    #145  
    run for the hills... Number cruncher!

respect the webOSA!!! Stop posting lame threads like dont look now... But webOS is heavily fragmented"

we will let you live.... Only to watch you die a slow and painful death....
    our weaponry upgrades are near completion... And when they are complete.... You will come back to webOSA.... With your tail between your legs.

you have battled hard on our land...at our weakest... And have lost.

run and hide... Before commander Tooley puts an end to your blind and brainwashed head.

on a lighter note... Did you see that shiney new toy called epic!!! Wow... Maybe you should go out and buy it! Great reviews!!!

commander Tooley... You will be rewarded for your fine work. I am sending 4 wenches to serve you at your place of choice. They will bring the finest monk ale... Freshest cuts of mutton from the days slaughter.

long live WebOSA!!!!!!
  7.    #147  
    isee... You stutter as well.

another sign of weakness
    Global Posts
    308 Global Posts
    You have been given a chance to flee, perhaps you should n go play with ur new robot toys. Enjoy ur time left for when there is nothing left for you, ull not be welcomed here.
    Global Posts
    308 Global Posts
    You bore me. I draw my Pre and smash down upon ur os. Feebly breaking as it should into the many fragments that it has. Uve been Vertically sliced Before, now I'll finish the job. Ur tongue is lost by the edge of my Pre, ur eyes pulled from their sockets, ur ears are grossly deformed, and while ur still alive I impale you upon the Flag of Webos.

Long Live Webos
    Last edited by TOOLEY; 08/12/2010 at 04:45 PM.
    Global Posts
    308 Global Posts
    Clutch,
    Sir, I thank you. I'll take the drink to quench my thrist for war.

You may give the 4 wenches to the men. I fight for what is right and those of who are near n dear to me.

Hail n Long Live Webos
    I've got a roll of Duct Tape here, guys, I've heard it makes a pretty good gag for those that keep repeating themselves! LOL!
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
    Global Posts
    308 Global Posts
    Verwon,

Nice to see you again Lass.
    Wait.. what are we fighting for again???
    Global Posts
    308 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by clutch1222 View Post
    fellow webOSA warriors... My days are numbered on this site.
    In the midst of battling those that are heavily biased... i received an infraction for calling a user a genius in his own mind. Contained in the same infraction... i was warned that i am close to being banned from this site.
    this is a threat.
    I enjoy debating... sharing creative ideas... posing questions... calling out users that come on this site to push their agendas ... and disrespect those that enjoy webOS and want to see a future that includes webOS. I may visit the off topic forums.. where i see many other long time users of this site posting...
    I can no longer express my opinions.... because they are being edited... deleted... and getting infractions over minor comments like the one mentioned above.
    there are a few users that quit posting biased ... argumentative..and agenda fueled posts on this site in the past few months. Those that have been here... know who i speak of. .

Im taking a long break from these forums... waiting for news of a new device to celebrate.
    Im tired of users with weak character taking shots at our faith in a future webOS device...
    criticizing our current device... and pushing their agenda's .
    HP Palm is working on some INNOVATIVE
    devices for us to enjoy. I have no doubt... with
    guys like Phil and Rahul on the team... we will
    be blown away again with a device that will
    separate itself from the rest of the market.

LONG LIVE WEBOS!!!( something i could not confidently state.. when i made my first posts
    and started my first threads... just a few
    months ago)

Clutch,
    My friend n General you may be gone however you had fought the fight, and I'll carry it on as I know how. Precentral is a great Site and it's sad that Our General may go. I'll continue in the ways that you know I can, Should you ever be able to return ull see that we have grown and become successful in our Mission.

Uve fought hard n now is ur time to rest. I'll carry on.
    Quote Originally Posted by TOOLEY View Post
    Verwon,

Nice to see you again Lass.
    Thank you, sir! Nice to be back!
    Quote Originally Posted by clutch1222 View Post
    fellow webOSA warriors... My days are numbered on this site.
    In the midst of battling those that are heavily biased... i received an infraction for calling a user a genius in his own mind. Contained in the same infraction... i was warned that i am close to being banned from this site.
    this is a threat.
    I enjoy debating... sharing creative ideas... posing questions... calling out users that come on this site to push their agendas ... and disrespect those that enjoy webOS and want to see a future that includes webOS. I may visit the off topic forums.. where i see many other long time users of this site posting...
    I can no longer express my opinions.... because they are being edited... deleted... and getting infractions over minor comments like the one mentioned above.
    there are a few users that quit posting biased ... argumentative..and agenda fueled posts on this site in the past few months. Those that have been here... know who i speak of. .

Im taking a long break from these forums... waiting for news of a new device to celebrate.
    Im tired of users with weak character taking shots at our faith in a future webOS device... criticizing our current device... and pushing their agenda's .
    HP Palm is working on some INNOVATIVE devices for us to enjoy. I have no doubt... with guys like Phil and Rahul on the team... we will be blown away again with a device that will separate itself from the rest of the market.

LONG LIVE WEBOS!!!( something i could not confidently state.. when i made my first posts and started my first threads... just a few months ago)
    Yes, rest, free your mind of the foolishness for awhile.

Stay in touch and pop back in when you feel up to it.
    Global Posts
    308 Global Posts
    Clutch 1222

I Raise my Pre in Honour to You.
    Global Posts
    308 Global Posts
    Warriors of the Webosa, let us join together and bring Preedom for that of Webos. May we crush the opposition and those who disrespect our Beloved OS
    Quote Originally Posted by LupeValenz View Post
    Don't make us Android Users summon a meteor from the Galaxy that shall rise and give birth to the Droids to slap some Sense into you and make you part of the Android Army
    Your speech betrays your ignorance. Know that you are in the presence of warriors. We are not sheep, we are not drones. You can not slap non-sense into us. We have minds, we have wisdom, we have truth. We will not step backwards just because traitors try to woo us with the next toy. Give us Preedom or give us death. . . YOURS. Long live WebOS.
Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112 LastLast