Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567891011 ... LastLast
  1.    #101  
    Quote Originally Posted by verwon View Post
    LMAO!

If the quality of weapons improve, then I may be persuaded to stay, but until then, mine eyes are wandering elsewhere............
    my sweet verwon... how lost are thee. your faith is flickering... like a candle in the wind( lol).
    "IF" the quality of our weapons improve? Have you not been listening to the encrypted mesages our lord HP has sent us?

Not only will they improve... they will be of the most awe inspiring... of any land on this forsaken planet!

yes... you are correct on the reasons we are not carrying your head on a stick.

you have been put on a watch ... for your wondering eye...
    you have issues with loyalty....
    Men... no fear.. the same lust that drew her to webOSA as a young lady.... will reemerge shortly... capturing her heart as well... for all ETERNITY!!!!!!

webOSA does not enslave.... she Seduces. it is us.. the warriors..that will have your head if you betray us!!!!!!!!!!

long live webOSA!!!!
    Global Posts
    308 Global Posts
    Clutch,

I had offered Verwon to you n if need be I'll gladly take off her head.
    Thy am standing on the hill looking to the HP horizon. Where are thou HP. Thy am ready. The Droid 2 is in view from below and seems strong. And we wait. (wait for it....wait for it...damn, it was just the sun upon my eyes.)

PREEEEDOM
    Sprint: 2-TouchPad 32g, Frank.-Pre-2, Pre-, MiFi & 1-LG Lotus with Xlink tied to home handsets. Backups: 650 & 700wx

HP Please release the CDMA Pre3 phones!
    We want them!!!
    Fear not brave warriors our Lord HPalm is sending us improved weapons today....PREEEDOM
    Quote Originally Posted by clutch1222 View Post
    my sweet verwon... how lost are thee. your faith is flickering... like a candle in the wind( lol).
    "IF" the quality of our weapons improve? Have you not been listening to the encrypted mesages our lord HP has sent us?

Not only will they improve... they will be of the most awe inspiring... of any land on this forsaken planet!

yes... you are correct on the reasons we are not carrying your head on a stick.

you have been put on a watch ... for your wondering eye...
    you have issues with loyalty....
    Men... no fear.. the same lust that drew her to webOSA as a young lady.... will reemerge shortly... capturing her heart as well... for all ETERNITY!!!!!!

webOSA does not enslave.... she Seduces. it is us.. the warriors..that will have your head if you betray us!!!!!!!!!!

long live webOSA!!!!
    I'll give you extra points for this one, just because you called me a YOUNG lady! LOL!

And pssssst...... using HP to lure me is not a good tactic, my laptop that they built, just recently died a very slow and untimely death!
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
    Quote Originally Posted by TOOLEY View Post
    The choice is urs, we would like that you grow in ur faith of the Webos. However You may need to provide a final answer to the question of are you with webos or not? This is an answer that only you may decide. Uve been spared for a moment. The rest is up to you.
    At the moment, I am with WebOS, my Pre is sitting right here on it's magical charging hockey puck, however, no future guarantees.......
    Global Posts
    308 Global Posts
    At the moment you have been Spared as you know, n for me it's not upon ur looks. It's the fact that ur with Webos and I can see that you have Great Knowledge of ur weapon. Ur stats alone speak for themselves.

I ask you to stand with us and strenghten our cause for you obviously have a pain for whatever reason. Perhaps you think ur weapon is old n rusted, should that be the case I'm sure you know how to improve it (homebrew) if you haven't already.

Be sure n rest ur head Young Lass that the upcoming Webos Devices(weapons) will astound and the enemy shall behold and force to acknowlege Webos for the Glory it shall have. (after all apple tyrant jobs had even said himself that Palm makes good stuff.)
    Last edited by TOOLEY; 08/10/2010 at 05:52 PM.
    At the moment you have been Spared as you know, n for me it's not upon ur looks. It's the fact that ur with Webos and I can see that you have Great Knowledge of ur weapon. Ur stats alone speak for themselves.

I ask you to stand with us and strenghten our cause for you obviously have a pain for whatever reason. Perhaps you think ur weapon is old n rusted, should that be the case I'm sure you know how to improve it (homebrew) if you haven't already.

Be sure n rest ur head Young Lass that the upcoming Webos Devices(weapons) will astound and the enemy shall behold and force to acknowlege Webos for the Glory it shall have. (after all apple tyrant jobs had even said himself that Palm makes good stuff.)
    Okay, you guys keep calling me 'young' and, for now at least, I'll go along with whatever you want!!!

Really has nothing to do with the weapons or their polishing, I've got tons of patches, homebrew and etc. I am, however, a geek and just like cool toys and have no particular brand loyalty!
    Global Posts
    308 Global Posts
    Thank You for your Loyalty. Thank You.

In my opinion it's natural to go and see what the competition has to offer, it gives insight and understanding of the compatition. I would not leave Webos for any other OS at all.
    Now true we all at 1 point may have had aphone before Webos came about, for myself it was the Samsung Instinct, nice decent for it's time. Than I found Webos by accident, I didn't know anything about it n played with it in my Sprint store. So I upgraded n I haven't looked back, not once.

For myself the webos is the best OS, and the Pre works beautifully for my desires.

Tell me are you located in the East?
    Last edited by TOOLEY; 08/10/2010 at 09:18 PM.
    Thank You for your Loyalty. Thank You.

In my opinion it's natural to go and see what the competition has to offer, it gives insight and understanding of the compatition. I would not leave Webos for any other OS at all.
    Now true we all at 1 point may have had aphone before Webos came about, for myself it was the Samsung Instinct, nice decent for it's time. Than I found Webos by accident, I didn't know anything about it n played with it in my Sprint store. So I upgraded n I haven't looked back, not once.

For myself the webos is the best OS, and the Pre works beautifully for my desires.

Tell me are you located in the East?
    Before my Pre, I had a Treo 755p, which I sent to my son, since he needed a better, more functional phone. He has the Samsung Highnote and it was dying a very slow death, after a little over a year. But, then again, teenagers are hard on electronics, so I wasn't really surprised. I sent it to MD via UPS, where it is, once again, a love and adored phone.

And no, completely the opposite, actually, since my divorce was finalized last year, I went to the West Coast!

My son lives on the East Coast with his dad and new step-mother and I live on the West Coast in peace and quiet!!!
    Global Posts
    308 Global Posts
    the Reason I had asked if you were in the east is seeing as how I was appointed by Clutch 1222 as Commander of the East.
    If it was in my power I would appoint you as Head scout of Opposing Software and hardware, since you like to play around with different devices, this would have been ur chance to stay in Webos as a member of us and still get to tinker and inform The Webos Community of new information from the
    enemy.

Perhaps Clutch 1222 may see fit such a title for you.

What good is a group of warriors who do not have proper intelligence? Tell me would you agree to this if it was to be made to happen?
  12.    #112  
    the Reason I had asked if you were in the east is seeing as how I was appointed by Clutch 1222 as Commander of the East.
    If it was in my power I would appoint you as Head scout of Opposing Software and hardware, since you like to play around with different devices, this would have been ur chance to stay in Webos as a member of us and still get to tinker and inform The Webos Community of new information from the
    enemy.

Perhaps Clutch 1222 may see fit such a title for you.

What good is a group of warriors who do not have proper intelligence? Tell me would you agree to this if it was to be made to happen?
    LOL..
    I am in the west... San Diego of webOSA to be exact.
    WE could use her experience ... in the trenches.
    Since she is of low faith.. and of wondering eye... we must start her out as a wench. If she manages to make it to the release of our new weaponry... and she makes the decision to take up arms beside us... and renew her loyalty to webOSA.. then we shall appoint her to the well deserved position that you have mentioned.
    Even though when that day comes.... it will be glorious, we will still have much work to do.
    Global Posts
    308 Global Posts
    Certainley, however I feel more personal Intell would be sufficient?
  14.    #114  
    Certainley, however I feel more personal Intell would be sufficient?
    Tooley.. Your opinions carry much weight.

If she so chooses... you an appoint her to what ever role you see fit. But ... she is under your watch. She is your responsibility.

You maybe on to something here.... keep your friends close... but your(potential) enemies closer
    Quote Originally Posted by clutch1222 View Post
    Tooley.. Your opinions carry much weight.

If she so chooses... you an appoint her to what ever role you see fit. But ... she is under your watch. She is your responsibility.

You maybe on to something here.... keep your friends close... but your(potential) enemies closer
    If you do give me this position, I am already prepared for it, being a member of several other weapon communities! I can easily spy and report back!
    Global Posts
    308 Global Posts
    ive never had a problem before with my duties n ill not start. Anyone who challanges Webos, ill be sure to rid of the problem u should know my work well.
    Oh and gents, I'm sorry, but further intel on my exact location is never given in public. Had to many problems with a stalkerish type of person, although, he is back east, so if you'd like to set someone on him, I would not argue.

He is most shameful, only used 'dumb' phones!
    Global Posts
    308 Global Posts
    If you do give me this position, I am already prepared for it, being a member of several other weapon communities! I can easily spy and report back!
    state ur communities of which ur currently working for, and please do be honest. Ur location to me is of no importance.
    state ur communities of which ur currently working for, and please do be honest.
    I've got memberships at Tipb and Android Central.
  20.    #120  
    I've got memberships at Tipb and Android Central.
    COMMANDER TOOLEY...

FINISH HER!!!!!

or better yet.. let her fly on.. as a Pre spirit. After many years of imprisonment on the east coast... she is finaly PRE.
    recent attempts of a stalking by an ill equipped stalkee.. failed miserably when confronted with her superior gps/ proximity sensing abilities.
    She is in an experimental stage...
    she is a Pre spirit.. Pree love.. Prebird

verwon... may you enjoy your liberties.... watch out you do not catch any viruses
Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567891011 ... LastLast