Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678910 ... LastLast
  1.    #81  
    Quote Originally Posted by TOOLEY View Post
    would you not like her as a service wench sir? Perhaps into a pit of taxation? Or would you like me to put an end to her?
    she is a webosa warrior. Her faith not quite as strong....
    we should spare her.... We ned everyone we can get.
    she would be a hot wench though ;-)
    Global Posts
    308 Global Posts
    The very reason I offer her to you sir. I'll await further instructions, should you find need. Other than that Let THEM come be it android or apple, that they may fall in front of WEBOS 1 by 1.

apple I'll cut the roots from underneath. My True Multitasking is as of chops to their Simply selfish Tree.
    Global Posts
    308 Global Posts
    Verwon. May you learn and find more faith in Webos. At this time uve been spared from my attack. Ull see opposition Fall as our weapons will be stronger (hardware), and we shall leap ahead and Crush the Opposing Warriors with Simple Effort.

Let ur Faith Grow into WEBOS
    and we will not let that travisty of a seeing impaired version of blackberry os6 go unpunished! Plagurism by any other name is theft.
    Global Posts
    308 Global Posts
    All who dare Challenge Webos, Prepare to Fall. I will bring ur end to you. Ur hardware will cease to exist n ur software shall fail.

Behold WEBos . All others in our eyes Pale.
    Global Posts
    308 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by hatchettjack View Post
    we hold these truths, to be self evident. All smartphones are not equal.. Long live webos.... I too shall fight till death, for my beloved pre!!

Welcome.
    I'm going Android ahahahahahahaaaaa
    Global Posts
    308 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by iTz Nicholas72 View Post
    I'm going Android ahahahahahahaaaaa
    I pull ur heart from ur cheast n replace it with the Android hardware, here is ur android as a part of you, now that it has been done I get to have fun. Ur Drowning in a sea of Webos, and ur cries are upon deft ears. I pull ur Hardware from ur chest and leave you to die there in a bloody mess. My Pre strikes with Might and ur feeble OS is destroyed.

Hail Hp, Hail Palm, Hail Webos.
    Don't make us Android Users summon a meteor from the Galaxy that shall rise and give birth to the Droids to slap some Sense into you and make you part of the Android Army
    oooo so advanced are the teeter totter bots that they still need to be plugged in to charge! Hahahaha
    Nexus one need no such plug
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=frhn0fI6fNU
    Last edited by IcerC; 08/09/2010 at 04:47 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by IcerC View Post
    Nexus one need no plug
    [url= : » Cradle/Dock do Nexus One em vĂ*deo[/url]
    lol ooo I guess I will just have to run out and buy a yr old phone that has been eol'd and get a DOCK(connections are made through the pins not magnets and hocus pocus wickcraft like the pre) to charge it on... Oh it has audio out, cool..... I'd be impressed in 2004. Lol
    good find though, sure a troll or 2 will find it and gotta have it
    Global Posts
    308 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by LupeValenz View Post
    Don't make us Android Users summon a meteor from the Galaxy that shall rise and give birth to the Droids to slap some Sense into you and make you part of the Android Army
    You speak to summon
    Please name ur poison, I'm well versed in many different studies n beilifs in magic. As such ur
    hardware shall rust, n fall apart n simply be
    unusable. You speak of sense a thing that isn't
    so common for you should have known better than to spout such filth here. I raise my Pre as I hold ur tongue and off with it immediately, Ur fingers are crushed repeatedly with that of each galaxy S n nexus one.

An android you are for uve no free thought, so why have a brain, off with the top of ur brainstem n to my Hell Hounds, so that they may feed.
    Quote Originally Posted by toyotast165 View Post
    lol ooo I guess I will just have to run out and buy a yr old phone that has been eol'd and get a DOCK(connections are made through the pins not magnets and hocus pocus wickcraft like the pre) to charge it on... Oh it has audio out, cool..... I'd be impressed in 2004. Lol
    good find though, sure a troll or 2 will find it and gotta have it
    That ancient sword is available to only true warriors (Dev's) and is renown for it's fine craftsmanship!
    Alas, my Beloved has long been held captive by the Blackest of Berries! She emerged, only to endure the Storm, and now favors a Purple-Berry!
    Would that WebOS 2.0 would save her from her heartache!

As for me, I will stay true to the Land of WebOS! Thwarting the enticements of the Androidian Invasion as long as I am able! Oh, that I may remain strong in this quest!
    "Everybody Palm!"

Palm III/IIIC, Palm Vx, Verizon: Treo 650, Centro, Pre+.
    Leo killed my future Pre 3 & Opal, dagnabitt!
    Should I buy a Handspring Visor instead?
    Got a Pre2! "It eats iPhones for Breakfast"!
    this is gettin cult like yikes
    Global Posts
    308 Global Posts
    May Our Numbers Grow and Our Voices Be Heard.

Long Live WebOs
    Last edited by TOOLEY; 08/09/2010 at 02:34 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by clutch1222 View Post
    she is a webosa warrior. Her faith not quite as strong....
    we should spare her.... We ned everyone we can get.
    she would be a hot wench though ;-)
    Somehow, I get the feeling that last sentence with the wink is the only reason I have been spared!
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
    Quote Originally Posted by TOOLEY View Post
    Verwon. May you learn and find more faith in Webos. At this time uve been spared from my attack. Ull see opposition Fall as our weapons will be stronger (hardware), and we shall leap ahead and Crush the Opposing Warriors with Simple Effort.

Let ur Faith Grow into WEBOS
    LMAO!

If the quality of weapons improve, then I may be persuaded to stay, but until then, mine eyes are wandering elsewhere............
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
    Global Posts
    308 Global Posts
    The choice is urs, we would like that you grow in ur faith of the Webos. However You may need to provide a final answer to the question of are you with webos or not? This is an answer that only you may decide. Uve been spared for a moment. The rest is up to you.
Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678910 ... LastLast