Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
  1.    #61  
    Quote Originally Posted by Finally Pre View Post
    It's just the direction of the story line. Let it fly for we are board and need to rally.
  2.    #62  
    Clutch1222 :Five thousand of my men are out there in the freezing mud. Three thousand of them are bloodied and cleaved. Two thousand will never leave this place. I will not believe that they fought and died for nothing.

Lord Palm: And what would you believe?

Clutch1222: They fought for you and for webOSA.

Lord Palm: And what is webOSA, Clutch1222?

Clutch1222: I've seen much of the rest of the world. It is brutal and cruel and dark, webOSA is the light.

Lord Palm:
    Yet you have never been there. You have not seen what it has become. I am dying, Clutch1222. When a man sees his end... he wants to know there was some purpose to his life. How will the world speak my name in years to come? Will I be known as the philosopher? The warrior? The tyrant...? Or will I be the emperor who gave webOSA back her true self? There was once a dream that was webOSA. You could only whisper it. Anything more than a whisper and it would vanish... it was so fragile. And I fear that it will not survive the winter
  3.    #63  
    The world will know that free men stood against a tyrant, that few stood against many, and before this battle was over, that even adroideeeya can bleed !
    Last edited by clutch1222; 08/07/2010 at 11:15 AM.
    Global Posts
    308 Global Posts
    they may come, from their homeland and should they be so foolish they are ours for they taking. If they chhose not for harm, than they are better off in their own land. For tgose here on our territory, may we destroy them all.

I rise my double headed Pre and that it may come down crashing on such putrid skulls of waste and scum.

android, apple if you want a fight, I'm up for a challange .

Come get some and taste my Fury.
    tonigt! We dine, IN SUNNYVALE!!!!!
    It is time for us all
    To decide who we are...
    Do we fight for the right
    To a night at the opera now?
    Have you asked of yourselves
    What`s the price you might pay?
    Is it simply a game
    For rich young boys to play?
    The color of the world
    Is changing
    Day by day...
    orange- the blood of angry men!
    Blue - the dark of ages past!
    pre - a world about to dawn!
    Hpalm - the night that ends at last!
  7.    #67  
    Quote Originally Posted by UntidyGuy View Post
    Warriors, me thinks you lack a king due to the submission of inaccurate expense reports. Put down your arms and tend to your obscure mobile platform and questionable hardware. The gods of accounting and corporate integrity have, indeed, forsaken you.

My fellow forums men ..... once again... a confused and misguided warrior.... but this time... one from the land of no man.

This warrior is one of the deadliest of them all. He fights for no land... with no loyalty to anything , place, or thing. His only mission... is to confuse us.... divide us.... hate on us! He limits his vulnerabilities... by standing for nothing.

He envies our loyalty to webOSA! He can not understand... aftr many attacks on our land... and many attempts to crush our sprirts.... we continue to believe in webOSA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    he lacks heart... he lacks vision.... HE MUST BE DESTROYED!!!
    we will continue to battle his kind.... until the day our reinforcements arrive. ON that day..... WE WILL CRUSH HIM..... AND ALL DOUBTERS like him.
    WE ARE UNITED..... WE ARE STRONG.... WE WILL PREvail!!!!!!!!!!!!

PREDOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Global Posts
    308 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by UntidyGuy View Post
    Warriors, me thinks you lack a king due to the submission of inaccurate expense reports. Put down your arms and tend to your obscure mobile platform and questionable hardware. The gods of accounting and corporate integrity have, indeed, forsaken you.
    My your foolish, my double edged Pre comes smashing down full force, ur skull shatterd n I take your heart for you truly have none. I've gave you ur own freedom more than you could want. Ull not be missed as you pass on.
    Last edited by TOOLEY; 08/07/2010 at 02:41 PM.
    Our king was caught with his nickers down....fear not fellow warriors news King will take his place....In the other new there have been noise coming from the West from the country of WinDoos who are trying to sway our people.
    Oh My Zeus! Laughter billows from deep within upon thy words of this scroll that my eyes lay upon! (this is a funny *** thread!)

Long Live Preeedom!!!!

For what avail the plough or sail, or land or life, if freedom fail?
    Last edited by gsonspre; 08/07/2010 at 04:22 PM.
    Why can't the mobile device manufactures get that most want a touch screen and a front face QWERTY?
    We will use our pres to slay through the haters and doubters as if they were merely cheese!!!
  13.    #73  
    [QUOTE=rog47776;2594853][IMG]

holy dingle droids.... Is C H the new CEO of HP?

escaped from the planet of the apes !!!

back to our regular programming
  14.    #74  
    those that have risen against us.... Have been documented.

once they witness the great arsenal that we will soon unveil...
    they will all run for cover... Tails between their legs... And curl up into the fetal position.

the weakest... Will fall to their feet... And beg..BEG for forgiveness... And to be reaccepted into our land of webOSA.
    as they return in droves...we will put them to work... And tax them heavily .....with apps and accesories.

Strength and Honor Men of webOSA!!!

we Shall soon be VICTORIOUS!!!!!
    Global Posts
    308 Global Posts
    [QUOTE=clutch1222;2594932]those that have risen against us.... Have been documented.

once they witness the great arsenal that we will soon unveil...
    they will all run for cover... Tails between their legs... And curl up into the fetal position.

the weakest... Will fall to their feet... And beg..BEG for forgiveness... And to be reaccepted into our land of webOSA.
    as they return in droves...we will put them to work... And tax them heavily .....with apps and accesories.
    Strength and Honor Men of webOSA!!

we Shall soon be VICTORIOUS!!!!![/QUOTE

The Future is ours and WebOs WILL be Victorious.
    For those who doubt come to me for the Slaying.

Few have fallen before me and many more are
    to come. Hail Webos , Hail Hp, Hail all that
    believe in our cause.
    we hold these truths, to be self evident. All smartphones are not equal.. Long live webos.... I too shall fight till death, for my beloved pre!!
    Ummmmm.......okay, then!

I must confess to my traitorous notions, because I see nothing wrong with the peasants owning the smartphone of their choosing, be it WebOS, iOS or Android.

This lady would have an iOS if she had not been betrayed by another, who made such a thing impossible when she was purchasing a phone!
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
    Global Posts
    308 Global Posts
    that may be ur opinion and that's gonna cost you on this thread. So brave and yet n irrogant. I'll tell you, that ur fate may be that of service wench. Here you are with ur os bound to each of ur feet way they weigh you down in ur opinion. Clutch 1222 I offer you a fiesty service. Please know that her dexcion was poorly made, and yes I'm up for her additude and to correct it should sge be out of control. Throw her to the taxation pit if you like. My pre is ready at any moment. Webos or NOTHing. Our 1st Capture!
  19.    #79  
    Quote Originally Posted by verwon View Post
    Ummmmm.......okay, then!

I must confess to my traitorous notions, because I see nothing wrong with the peasants owning the smartphone of their choosing, be it WebOS, iOS or Android.

This lady would have an iOS if she had not been betrayed by another, who made such a thing impossible when she was purchasing a phone!
    thank you for your honesty.

Off with your Head!!!!!!
    Global Posts
    308 Global Posts
    would you not like her as a service wench sir? Perhaps into a pit of taxation? Or would you like me to put an end to her?
Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast