Quote Originally Posted by dbdoinit View Post
    WAIT EVERYBODY WAIT!!!

My charger port's exposed.
    lulz have ensued in the voodoochild residence
  2.    #42  
    Quote Originally Posted by gmanvbva View Post
    [url= accused of spying on Pre owners • The Register[/url]

http://Palm Pre Sending User Data To...nformationWeek

[url= Palm Pre is sending User Data to*Palm - all things Palm Pre - PreThinking[/url]

FREEEEDDDOOOO... ermm? wait.. what?
    men.... This is the enemy. Study him well.
    for him it is to late... He has already lost his freedom... And envys us with all of his being.
    we will keep him alive.... To study the effects of the brainwashing he is receiving from adroideeya..
    his propoganda...is an attempt to confuse and divide us!
    we know what it is to be free.... And no man can ever take that away from us!!!!!!!!

you have been sentenced to life on the planet android central!
    you have been spared a death by stoning...for now.
    Last edited by clutch1222; 08/06/2010 at 03:41 PM.
  3.    #43  
    Quote Originally Posted by dbdoinit View Post
    WAIT EVERYBODY WAIT!!!

My charger port's exposed.
    ensure all of your holes are well protected...

now... Pick up your weapons and fight till the death!!!!
  4.    #44  
    George S. Patton

If everyone is thinking alike, then somebody isn't thinking.
    Quote Originally Posted by clutch1222 View Post
    men.... This is the enemy. Study him well.
    for him it is to late... He has already lost his freedom... And envys us with all of his being.
    we will keep him alive.... To study the effects of the brainwashing he is receiving from adroideeya..
    his propoganda...is an attempt to confuse and divide us!
    we know what it is to be free.... And no man can ever take that away from us!!!!!!!!

you have been sentenced to life on the planet android central!
    you have been spared a death by stoning...for now.
    It's nice to see a lighter side of this for a change!
    Global Posts
    308 Global Posts
    It will only be light until the moment I am told to be released. Than destruction will come suddenly and android and apple shall bow before us as they quiver in fear, just before I bash their head in with their own hardware.

Clutch 1222. Just give me the word and I'll dominate and destroy the opposition with no regard or 2nd thought.
  7.    #47  
    Quote Originally Posted by TOOLEY View Post
    It will only be light until the moment I am told to be released. Than destruction will come suddenly and android and apple shall bow before us as they quiver in fear, just before I bash their head in with their own hardware.

Clutch 1222. Just give me the word and I'll dominate and destroy the opposition with no regard or 2nd thought.
    a warrior of this magnitude....= 2 million fruits and robots!
    as of today... I am assigning you as commander of the east!
    remember... Be efficient with your energy.... wyou only need 1 finger to defeat the fruit.
    Global Posts
    308 Global Posts
    Thank you for this.
    I shall Lead strong and with that of Intelligence.

Anyone who disrespects Webos will be Punished. If there is anyone here on precentral who supports The competition, this is ur chance to leave and either go to your Respectful Sites (androidcentrel or tipb) and stay in Peace or if you tout and bring disrespect to Precentral or Webos (including, H.P. Palm, and the Homebrew Community) in no uncertain terms you will be DESTROYED!
    Global Posts
    308 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by omi205 View Post
    To bad our war lords (hp) will not give us aid in gathering more sheep (market share). The war lords (hp) seem to be at content with their position and have no intentions of even attempting to gather sheep (market share). My good men (palm owners) come by my side and let me hold you to my bozzom (my pre) so we can battle together. I fear that soon I will betray my love towards thy fair lady (palm) for she has grown old and full of thumb bitting (far behind in the smartphone wolrd). Dont drop your heads yet my good men (palm owners) for when one lady falls (palm) another is sure to take her place, such as the white queen of adroideeya (android). The new queen has been kind to stretch her hand to us and keep us good men (palm owners) on they own land (staying with sprint). More importantly thy queen of androideeya has provided thy good men (palm owners) with weapons of mass decimation (EVO 4G). With this weapon that has been given to us we can claim all the sheep (market share) and be a part of the great sheep (greatest market share). God speed. Long live thy queen. Long live thy queen of androideeya. As soon she will rule us all.
    I challenge you, and in the 1st attack, ur phone has punctured ur skull. Where is ur queen Now?

I've got no time to waste with one who is such as feeble as you. You should be happy ur now gone and done. That I was Mercyful to give you such a quick Death.
    Global Posts
    308 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by gmanvbva View Post
    It's nice to see a lighter side of this for a change!
    Hold your tongue before ur phone enters ur throat, and ur last words were those of no meaning.
  11.    #51  
    Quote Originally Posted by TOOLEY View Post
    Hold your tongue before ur phone enters ur throat, and ur last words were those of no meaning.
    commander Tooley... You are on a war path!

attacking the opposition... And making them eat their own phones... Genius.

lets take this moment to regroup. Our Lord HP has announced some promising changes today.
    soon... We will be in position to launch a massive attack on adroideeya... With new weapons , new leadership.... And a boat load of $$$!
    Global Posts
    308 Global Posts
    As you wish.
    Global Posts
    582 Global Posts
    tonight.. everybody dies
    Global Posts
    308 Global Posts
    Now why would you say such a thing like that?
    I thought for sure someone would suggest using the bottom of the keyboard as a weapon lol

the palm resistance holds strong against the robots and fruits ... Why am I picturing 300?
    Quote Originally Posted by toyotast165 View Post
    I thought for sure someone would suggest using the bottom of the keyboard as a weapon lol

. . .
    Such weaponry is not yet needed. Everyone knows that fruit will rot on the vein/tree or fall to the ground & perish w/o great effort. The Apple has but one form and one port/ AT &T. It is Adroideeya with her sly ways, many ports and many forms (Hero, EVO, etc) that must be watched closely. Bring her down. Do not let this Trojan horse go unnoticed or be admired as a gift or offering.

The enemy is upon us & we must not fall. I myself was shown this pretender by our previous champion/Sprint, I did not fall for this sly suggestion from our previous allies. Be strong, fight boldly, and do not falter. May the blessing of our lord/HP be with you. Go forth and god speed.
    me thinks the played a game or two of d&d
    Global Posts
    308 Global Posts
    [QUOTE=toyotast165;2594186]me thinks the played a game or two of d&d[/QUOTED

D&D is a game of fiction, this here is our oppurtunity to keep what is ours and to push the oppressers to their proper sites at the very least. What we do here can and may have real results in the world, even if it's idiots going to their own sites, or as I had thought last night printing a few hundred Pre n Pre + pics n posting them just outside my local cell phone stores. For all those who think this is just a game of fiction the results that we can accomplish are very real and may be any number of things. (Except for actually killing anyone) we have had enough of these sheep trying to get away with their demeaning opinions and cowardly defaction to their Android or Apple king without any price to pay. Know that all competition here on PRECENTREL, shall fall. Simply Put Android , Apple Hear Me Your Not Welcome Here.
    Last edited by TOOLEY; 08/07/2010 at 08:32 AM.
    RAGE
  20.    #60  
    [quote=TOOLEY;2594224]
    Quote Originally Posted by toyotast165 View Post
    me thinks the played a game or two of d&d[/QUOTED

D&D is a game of fiction, this here is our oppurtunity to keep what is ours and to push the oppressers to their proper sites at the very least. What we do here can and may have real results in the world, even if it's idiots going to their own sites, or as I had thought last night printing a few hundred Pre n Pre + pics n posting them just outside my local cell phone stores. For all those who think this is just a game of fiction the results that we can accomplish are very real and may be any number of things. (Except for actually killing anyone) we have had enough of these sheep trying to get away with their demeaning opinions and cowardly defaction to their Android or Apple king without any price to pay. Know that all competition here on PRECENTREL, shall fall. Simply Put Android , Apple Hear Me Your Not Welcome Here.
    Commander Tooley... your Loyalty to the Queen webOSa....is strong. You are a beacon for all of those who admire her... and wish to keep her alive.
    let us not threaten those from the land of adroideeya...and deter them from coming to us... this is exactly what we want(precentral wants).
    let us do battle with the bots ... as they attack us at our weakest moments....with our heads held high! and our keyboards sharpened!

our weapons are getting old... our loyalty and faith is wavering.
    We shall show the world that we can crush a 1 million clunky robots..... with 1 strong willed warrior and his sharp slider.
    How( some may ask).... we have the fine work of our men in the homebrew camp. Spending countless hours fine tuning, sharpening , enhancing our older, but POWERFUL weapons. we have the love and passion for our queen webOSA... combined with our promises to our families to keep the FRE!

Major advances in our weaponry are coming.. as our Lord HP Prepares us for the greatest battle in the history of handheld devices..

"This is where we fight! This is where they die!"
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast