Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of the darkness. For he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will KNOW I am the Lord when I LAY my vengeance upon you

thought this might be a good time for this
  2.    #22  
    Quote Originally Posted by HelloNNNewman View Post
    PREeeeedommmm!!!

This is the sprirt i speak of....

PREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEDOMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!

one warrior of this caliber... is equal to 1 million from the land of adroideeya!
    Last edited by clutch1222; 08/06/2010 at 09:09 AM. Reason: sp adroideeya ;-)
    Quote Originally Posted by HelloNNNewman View Post
    PREeeeedommmm!!!
    lol...lol

Our PREeeeedommmm is weak, bangged up, old, loosing its eye-sight and is ready to retire. The Dr (homebrew community) has fought a good fight keeping it patched and on steroids (over-clocking), but the good fight MUST be carried on by the next generation (NEW devices).

Please help us thy king (HP) to do battle with new armour (NEW devices) to protect our house, and capture the universe!!
    Last edited by RoverNole; 08/06/2010 at 12:47 AM.
    My name is Maximus Decimus Meridius, Commander of the Armies of the North, General of the Felix Legions, loyal servant to the true emperor, Marcus Aurelius. Father to a son with a PRE, husband to a wife with a PRE. And I will have my FREEDOM, in this life or the next.
  5.    #25  
    Quote Originally Posted by voodoochild View Post
    The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of the darkness. For he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will KNOW I am the Lord when I LAY my vengeance upon you

thought this might be a good time for this
    warrior VOODOO CHILD. where did thee find such an amazing weapon? your faith is infectious.... your command of the language of PRE... is might and full of power.

1 voodoo child = 1 million evoo sheeple.

VOODOO.. your vengence.... and our pride....... will finish the turds from the land of adroideeya!!!!!!

patch, navigate, surf FRE!!!!!!

PRE..... the land of the FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by clutch1222; 08/06/2010 at 09:07 AM.
  6.    #26  
    Quote Originally Posted by castab75 View Post
    My name is Maximus Decimus Meridius, Commander of the Armies of the North, General of the Felix Legions, loyal servant to the true emperor, Marcus Aurelius. Father to a son with a PRE, husband to a wife with a PRE. And I will have my FREEDOM, in this life or the next.
    Maximus Decimus Meridius.. my good friend. How glad i am to see a commander of your caliber..... on this battleground.

Your son... is fre, Your wife is fre.... and you will soon be fre!!! pick your patch of choice.... and fre your self from the evil empires called androiya ... and joBapple... two powerful kingdoms founde3ed in evil.... decieving its followers ... enticing them with shinny trinkets .... only to enslave them into their ecosystems... only to be trapped for many years to come.

for many... it is already to late.... but you and the rest of us.... we must remain FRE!!!!!!!!
  7.    #27  
    Quote Originally Posted by RoverNole View Post
    lol...lol

Our PREeeeedommmm is weak, bangged up, old, loosing its eye-sight and is ready to retire. The Dr (homebrew community) has fought a good fight keeping it patched and on steroids (over-clocking), but the good fight MUST be carried on by the next generation (NEW devices).

Please help us thy king (HP) to do battle with new armour (NEW devices) to protect our house, and capture the universe!!
    your spirit is weak... not PREEEEEDOMMMM.

YOu have fought a long battle.. you fight with pride and integrity that no man can ever take from you.
    soon , we will receive new reinforcements form our king (Phil Mckinney).
    with these advanced weapons.. they will breath new life into our battle fatigued webOS. ythise who have stayed loyal... fought for their preeeedommmm.. wil be handsomely rewarded.... and proud to be... FRE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I pine for battle in 3 dimensions, but I have grown wary awaiting my weapon upgrade.
    Oh, mighty providers, why hast thou forsaken me? Or is it the blacksmith himself that forestalls my quest?

My spirit is weak, my thirst is vast, I numb the pain by suckling every last drop of homebrew. I beseech your wisdom to show me the way back to the path of PREEEEDOMMM.
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

It is for this reason that I offer thee thy land of Queen Elizabeth II to do thy battle, against inglorious enemies, to take thy freedom and fight for its existence.
    Thy also offers myself, a lone warrior from a small land. My tools may not be shiny but they are as strong as the hardest steel, and my heart will fight bravely for its love (webOS).

I ask not webOS can do for me(I have already been shown the light), but what I can do for webOS. All I ask, is that if my body perish into the ground and my heart no longer beat, that two brave Privates be found to carry out my work.

Freeeeedom
    Pip
    Global Posts
    308 Global Posts
    They are sheep that run off to the next big thing and do not hold true to the Webos Values. We are the Wolves that hold true and even though we are few our skill and advanced multitasking puts us steps beyond their move. Those dispicaple sheep are better off not being here, who wants them, This IS Precentral, we will defend our land and I will obliterate all who stand in the way of webos, even though webos may be few, we know our weapons well and they are only going to get better with time, May HP and Palm and the Entire HomeBrew Community and the Accessibility of Webos unleash the Unholy Hounds of hell upon those who are Sheep for in time we will pass them and Destroy them 1 by 1.

I for 1 am at ur side, Long Live WebOs, and May Our Freedom Reign. All hail the Glorious Palm Webos.
    Because I love WebOS, I will rejoice in the failure of the followers of fruits and robots. I recognize and pay loving tribute... to the immortal courage of the soldiers of WebOS and join them in their glorious fight for Preedom. I stand with you my brethren. Until they pry my Pre Plus from my cold, dead hands.
    Palm m130 > Verizon Trēo 650 > Verizon Trēo 755p > Verizon Palm Prē Plus > TouchPad > Verizon Palm Prē 2
    ~ The Future's Just Not What it Used To Be ~
  12.    #32  
    Quote Originally Posted by Finally Pre View Post
    Only have one question? Can I still have a hatchet in my other hand? Need it since my heel is getting tired from smashing the others in the ground.

WebOS forever!
    a true warrior! Yes... that is why we are with two heels. We can alternate heels to produce maximum smashing of adroideeyans.... and then take a break and eat as many fruit as possible.

Together... we will smite them into the earth..

Lord (HP in this case ) will strike you with wasting disease, with fever and inflammation, with scorching heat and drought, with blight and mildew, which will plague you until you perish.
    I shall join thee in the battle...may the blessing of our Lord (HP) guide us.
    Global Posts
    330 Global Posts
    HAHAHAHAHA you're all nuts.
    Quote Originally Posted by darkzone View Post
    I shall join thee in the battle...may the blessing of our Lord (HP) guide us.
    Great one!
    And the lords (HPalm) command was given.
    PREEEEDOM
    Sprint: 2-TouchPad 32g, Frank.-Pre-2, Pre-, MiFi & 1-LG Lotus with Xlink tied to home handsets. Backups: 650 & 700wx

HP Please release the CDMA Pre3 phones!
    We want them!!!
    Bump, loving this thread have to keep it at the top.

Web OS or death!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by clutch1222 View Post
    and Google's obsession with tracking your habits and interests, our privacy and freedom is slipping away.
    Palm accused of spying on Pre owners • The Register

Palm Pre Sending User Data To Palm On The Sly [UPDATE] - Mobile Blog - InformationWeek

Our Palm Pre is sending User Data to*Palm - all things Palm Pre - PreThinking

FREEEEDDDOOOO... ermm? wait.. what?
    reminds me of a question i have. any way to change search providers from universal search?
    Global Posts
    519 Global Posts
    I'm a Pre Warrior too!!! TO ARMS!!!!!!!!!!
    "And miles to go before I sleep..."
    Guitarist/Composer/Founder- Metal band-"DARK BLU"
    http://www.reverbnation.com/darkblu
    WAIT EVERYBODY WAIT!!!

My charger port's exposed.
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast