Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2789101112
    Quote Originally Posted by taharka View Post
    Tooley,

As the tick said, you need shiny new stuff. Get that, then we'll talk.
    Warriors do not need shiny new toys. We leave that for desk jockeys who have not the heart of a warrior.

Your envy seeps from your message, but fear not. Android will continue to give sheep new toys that enable you to graze and feel full. Although fruit rots on the vein (Apple), it will give you the pleasing moment.

We are warriors; we wait for weaponry, not shinny toys. We are not sheep to be lead like the masses. We can not be swayed by dribble. A message from Queen WebOSa and Lord HP Palm has reached our warriors. We can hold firm; WebOS 2.0 is near our arsenal will be replenished.
    You forgot to yell SPOOOON little wooden boy.
    Why would a warrior yell your battle cry?
    Global Posts
    308 Global Posts

I'm tired of you I take ur OS and skul fracture and impale you. Ur gone. No new shiny stupid trinkets for you. The OS of ur support now has 1 less, should there be more let them come. I'll exterminate them as well. Ur dead, no more, this is ur fate n ur end just accept it.

Hail Webosa, hail Palm
    Long Live Webos
    Speaking from the after life since I've been "told" that I'm dead. Wouldn't it be nice if we could just say something and it were true? Webosa would've birthed some "shiny new stuff" by now if that were the case. Dang, the reference section sucks!

Quote Originally Posted by TOOLEY View Post
    Ur dead, no more, this is ur fate n ur end just accept it.
    ^^^ irony ^^^
    Last edited by taharka; 09/12/2010 at 09:05 PM.
    Global Posts
    308 Global Posts
    Men and Women of the Webosa, may we ignore those of the competition who have been eliminated. They think that being an annoyance will justify their existence, may they fade into obscurity and nothingness as their trinket os. Let those who are deceased competition now be put on ignore.
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2789101112