Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 LastLast
  1.    #201  
    Quote Originally Posted by Kupe View Post
    Ha ha! Classic.

This whole thread had me thinking of these fine warriors:

Sort of a frightening tribute to LARPing.
    My Fellow webOSA warriors! This is another example of a warrior with out allegiance to any person place or thing. He ( mr. debbie downer of PC) envy's our love for webOSA. He is lost... never to be found. He is of the most Poisonous breed of enemy. He stands for nothing, and despises everything around him. He is a robot - no feelings - no love.

This is his feeble army of heartless warriors :

They are easy to destroy... but they continue to replicate rapidly... new models coming out almost every day.
    Good news :

1 webOSA warrior is equal to 5000 of these robots from adroideeya.

we must continue to fight them.... destroy them by keeping our current weapons finely tuned and implementing advancements our Homebrew brethren design for us!

They try to divide us.... confuse us... seduce us with their shiny trinkets.
    their attempts are FUTILE !!!
    We must show them the rath of webOSA!
    we are a small army... but our passion for webOSA will PREvail!!!!

Clutch1222: This is where we fight! This is where they die!

Tooley: On these shields, boys!
    [webOSA cheers]

Clutch1222: Remember this day, men, for it will be yours for all time.

Adroideeya Officer: webOSA warriors! Lay down your weapons!

Clutch1222: Androids...COME AND GET THEM!

Let them feel our Passion!

Preee
    eeDommmmmmm!!!!! HelloNNNewman
    Global Posts
    308 Global Posts
    Ill take the head of Any Opposition, Gladly. I'll be rid n decimate any oppossing os.

Webos Shall Stand TALL
    Last edited by TOOLEY; 08/24/2010 at 10:34 AM.
    Global Posts
    308 Global Posts
    Perhaps, I had used a wrong word. In the meaning I was getting to is are you truly satisified with what ur os brings to you, n how it contributes to ur life if it does. I'm sure ur Opposing Os shall keep you led blindly for their next little trinket that has a void purpose.
    Global Posts
    308 Global Posts
    Destroy the Factories, may none stand. Leave them in Ruin With our Flag Of Webos Standing Tall.
    ok ,, you folks have just wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy too much time on your hands.. but,, here is what i suggest,, send in a special team.. to take one for the team.. it will mean much sacrifice from these fine stalwart folk, have them take to themselves, the enemy. Hold them close so as to befriend them, then late one dark night. STRIKE,, i volunteer, Clutch to lead this group of suicidal beserkers..
    damn this thread is infectious..
    Life is short, Play hard, and enjoy every moment as if it was your last.
    *grabs popcorn for highly entertaining thread.*
    .,;-#$^***^$#-;,.

Quote Originally Posted by barkerja View Post
    Thank you, I saw the obvious. I'm still waiting for someone to tell me what it is that I can't see, since I am apparently blind.
    Student, let me open your eyes. We are warriors and seek not to trouble ourselves with minutia. You are attempting to change a light and fun thread into a debate about the exactness of the words which are used. Those of us who partake of this thread understand that the poster is simply meaning that Jobs controls everything for his devices. His way or no way, you can only get the device if you play by his rules. It matters not. We view the posts in this thread based on the intent that the poster is implying, not a misplaced word.

As a WebOS Warrior I, consider it an honor to have tutored you, now go forth and develop a post that keeps in theme and tickles our funny bone.

Be a vicious warrior or be a humorous one, but leave the back and forth minutia of facts to other threads.

I have faith in you student, I wait with baited breath for your post to show your skills as a warrior or double me over with your humor. Long live WebOSa.
    Global Posts
    308 Global Posts
    The improvements of our Weapons are starting to come to light, in a slow and Calculating Manner.
    For our software shall be fresh into the the life of those devices that may have started to rust. The Hardware when revealed shall stun and awe and silence the measly comepition of the rotting apple and the unthinking unemotional androidia.

Hear me, Webos Shall Rise Into the Clouds and Topple all who oppose it.

For those who Doubt my words, Just wait and see.

Long Live Webos, Hail Palm, Hail the Webos Community, Long Live abd Hail the Webosa

Commander Tooley of the East
    bump
    Last edited by manordwall; 09/03/2010 at 11:28 PM.
    Good lord!
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
    @xForsaken ROFL @ volunteering Clutch for a suicide mission.
    This is John Connor, The public wants us to be like the Droids, We are not Droids, We are capable of freedom and PDK's! We are WebOs!
    Quote Originally Posted by manordwall View Post
    This is John Connor, The public wants us to be like the Droids, We are not Droids, We are capable of freedom and PDK's! We are WebOs!
    But are you capable of sales? They got stores in the land of webosa? Do they sell stuff?

Your battle cry is starting to sound more like "Here ye, here ye. Step right up. Come see the amazing Pre." [queue circus music...tat ta ta ta-ta-tat-tat-ta-da]
    Last edited by taharka; 09/04/2010 at 08:06 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by taharka View Post
    But are you capable of sales? They got stores in the land of webosa? Do they sell stuff?

Your battle cry is starting to sound more like "Here ye, here ye. Step right up. Come see the amazing Pre." [queue circus music...tat ta ta ta-ta-tat-tat-ta-da]
    It matters not the opinion of a pansy to the battle cry of a warrior. That you do not understand the creed, honor, and language of a warrior is of little moment. We unite for WebOSa, we are warriors, we are prepared, and we will not lay down our arms.
    Global Posts
    621 Global Posts

we have a huge army

NOT "HP webOS"!!!
    This must have been how the webOS war was planned:

"Not in the face! Not in the face!"
    Quote Originally Posted by taharka View Post
    This must have been how the webOS war was planned:

"Not in the face! Not in the face!"
    Parading your ignorance in the midst of warriors. It is fortunate for you that we are not your enemy. We fight for Preedom and understand that your mind has been sucked free of true whit and wisdom when you partook and joined the ranks of drones.

By all means try again, it is helpful for our students to have an example of your breed and credo. It is unfortunate that you are not a finer sample for our students to hone their skills. Perhaps you should bring a friend to assist you w/ your nonsense. We are training and preparing warriors. Give us Preedom, long live WebOSa.
    Global Posts
    308 Global Posts
    taharka,

Know that I still linger, and that ur in the territory of Webosa. Another disrespect and ur Os shall fall victim. We maybe few, we are strong.

Hail Webos hail the Webos Comminity,
    Tooley,

As the tick said, you need shiny new stuff. Get that, then we'll talk.
    *gazes starry eyed at distant shiny baubles in the sky*
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 LastLast