Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789101112 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by TOOLEY View Post
    All who stand to fight as Men and Women of Webosa are the true Webos warriors, may jobs bow at our feet in admission of guilt for his monopoly. May the walls of androidia fall and shatter into the fragments of their os.

We ARE the WebosArmy and we are Here To STAY.

Long Live webos, long live the Webos Community, long live Palm, Long live HP.

All behold the magnificence of the WEBOSA !!!
    What monopoly? Is an iPhone, iPad, iPod, Mac your only choice of devices? If not, then there is no monopoly. Get it right.
    Quote Originally Posted by barkerja View Post
    What monopoly? Is an iPhone, iPad, iPod, Mac your only choice of devices? If not, then there is no monopoly. Get it right.
    You're ignorance blinds you from the light. WEBOSA unite against this heretic!!!!
    My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die!
    Quote Originally Posted by voodoochild View Post
    You're ignorance blinds you from the light. WEBOSA unite against this heretic!!!!
    Then please, enlighten me.
  5.    #185  
    Quote Originally Posted by barkerja View Post
    Then please, enlighten me.
    you are blind... Therefore you can't see.
    not only are you blinded...but apparantley you lack a sense of humor as well.

off with his head!!! We will catapult it into the trenches of the fruit!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by clutch1222 View Post
    you are blind... Therefore you can't see.
    not only are you blinded...but apparantley you lack a sense of humor as well.

off with his head!!! We will catapult it into the trenches of the fruit!!!
    Thank you, I saw the obvious. I'm still waiting for someone to tell me what it is that I can't see, since I am apparently blind.
    Last edited by barkerja; 08/23/2010 at 01:38 PM.
    we need a mascot
    Quote Originally Posted by sketch42 View Post
    we need a mascot
    Quote Originally Posted by gmanvbva View Post
    not quiet what i had in mind but ill take it... ltm ltmltm ltm
  10.    #190  
    [QUOTE=gmanvbva;2621757][IMG]

LMAO!

great sense of humor.... But you must still die....
    Quote Originally Posted by gmanvbva View Post
    Ha ha! Classic.

This whole thread had me thinking of these fine warriors:

Sort of a frightening tribute to LARPing.
    This warrior thread really needs to be off in the forum about all wars, Off Topic.

<< Moved >>

War away!
    You're biased opinion is worth that of 5000 android/ipood opinions.

Off with their hands, no off with their heads!
    Assemble the Android Army and the Iphone insurgents Palm/hp webos is going down even though we can't put them any further down then they already are...maybe out this time...lol
    For all the warriors:
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
    What about soaking my oats???
    Global Posts
    308 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by kinster02 View Post
    Assemble the Android Army and the Iphone insurgents Palm/hp webos is going down even though we can't put them any further down then they already are...maybe out this time...lol
    I stand before you to bring ur being n opossing loyalty of another os, and I crush ur skull with my Pre, dead impact. Before ur worh less body n Os hit the ground to the catapult of the HP you are to be thrown. N ur landing is that os such that ur body n os fragments all over apples rotting core n those feeble robot tabernackles.

hail n long live Webos

I shall spare no opposition,
    Commander Tooley of the East
    Last edited by TOOLEY; 08/24/2010 at 03:01 AM.
    I stand before you to bring ur being n opossing loyalty of another os, and I crsush ur skull with my Pre, dead impact. Before ur worh less body n Os hit the ground to the catapult of the HP you are to be thrown. N ur landing is that os such that ur body n os fragments all over apples rotting core n those feeble robot tabernackles.

hail n long live Webos

I shall spare no opposition,
    Commander Tooley of the East
    What?
    Global Posts
    308 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Kupe View Post
    Ha ha! Classic.

This whole thread had me thinking of these fine warriors:
    [IMG]
    Sort of a frightening tribute to LARPing.

You may think we are less than , for we are the few and we hold such an os truly dear. It's just for the reason that you favor that of being controlled by ur opposing masters, as they say you need this, you must have that, ur only acceptable if you have our os. Make fun if you like, however in this photo there are individuals true to theirselves, doing what they do n enjoying it. Tell me does ur opossing os forbid gratification of urself n in ur life with the os ur suppose to be happy with?

I've wasted breath, my Pre slices left to right and ur Opposing Os kingdom shall fall as you fall with grace unhearing n ur cries are mute. This has been ur end and so now just accept it.
    Tell me does ur opossing os forbid gratification of urself n in ur life with the os ur suppose to be happy with?
    Clearly this thread was moved just in time!
Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789101112 LastLast