1.    #1  
    How much data exists in the digital universe? - Infographic

The estimated amount of "data in the digital universe" this year 1.2 zettabytes (1.3 trillion gigabytes) is equal to 75m fully-loaded 16GB iPads, which is enough to cover the Wembley pitch. Or, if that doesn't do it for you, 339 miles into the sky.

take a min to look at the link above.

this is what WEBOS is all about.
    I remember some teacher that taught at Drexel University in Philadelphia told me..

The internet is a MILLION miles wide... and about an inch deep.
    With MobileMe you can already steam your collection on your iphone. (AppleInsider | Apple's iTunes cloud playback from MobileMe iDisk gets noticed)
    Apple will be in the cloud, they know that.

WebOS is behind apple still.

Have no clue what you mean by "this is what WebOS is all about" lmao.

Selling my Palm things: just make an offer: http://forums.webosnation.com/market...nd-offers.html
    Quote Originally Posted by IcerC View Post
    With MobileMe you can already steam your collection on your iphone. (AppleInsider | Apple's iTunes cloud playback from MobileMe iDisk gets noticed)
    Apple will be in the cloud, they know that.

WebOS is behind apple still.

Have no clue what you mean by "this is what WebOS is all about" lmao.
    $99
    ok, dropbox, etc.... Some people appearently think this 'cloud' stuff is a new idea.
    then again, some don't have a clue at the current possibilities from 2 years ago on 'dead' platforms either.

if you really want this for webOS, guess what? Zumo drive has been out for awhile.