Page 9 of 52 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131419 ... LastLast
    Is hit with a shotgun blast from Rubinstein who says...
    Global Posts
    75 Global Posts
    DROOOOOOOOOOIIIIID
    and that fruit phone SUCK......
    Quote Originally Posted by tlower View Post
    He got so mad that he took his phone, threw it on the ground...as it sits there in a million pieces it melts into a liquid and pulls itself back together...then
    in shock...dbdoinit picks it up. a jolt of energy takes over him. His hands begin to tremble... his body begins to glow...his pre gets sucked into his body and emerges dead center on his chest. it replaces his heart. DBDoinit starts to get control of his new found power and... the 1.4.5 update hits. time for a reboot.
    Quote Originally Posted by clutch1222 View Post
    in shock...dbdoinit picks it up. a jolt of energy takes over him. His hands begin to tremble... his body begins to glow...his pre gets sucked into his body and emerges dead center on his chest. it replaces his heart. DBDoinit starts to get control of his new found power and... the 1.4.5 update hits. time for a reboot.
    Oh geez! I almost spit on my screen, I was laughing so hard when I read this!
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
    Global Posts
    75 Global Posts
    after rebooting he relizes that this update was pretty much pointless and decides to start off on an adventure to look for the once mentioned wise man who was doing push ups in front of the home depot. He starts off his new adventure in a corn field in Ohio and heads toward...
    the mens room because it's time to drop another duece, while sitting there he decides....
    to make another great thread.
    But it get's closed
    so here we are still in this thread hoping it catches up to the BLAIZE thread, so we're off again......
    On the way he meet papa smurf who was cursing at passing....
    teletubbies.
    Because NO ONE EXPECTS THE SPANISH INQUISITION!
    ‎"Is that suck and salvage the Kevin Costner method?" - Chris Matthews on Hardball, July 6, 2010. Wonder if he's talking about his oil device or his movie career...
    Especially Not a smurf...
    At that moment DBDoinit hears a familiar sound....it was default pre ringer with the phone planted in his chest he couldn't tell who was calling him....he managed to answer the call to his surprise it was Mel Gibson on the other end....who started to...
    go on and on about pocket dialing and flavor flav, and that his music is so.....
    much like Bruce Springsteen's. Crazy, huh?
    papa smurf then see an openining to have mel gibson wacked by hefty smurf as he continuously rambles about lethal weapon 7 that never was
    as good as Naked Gun.
    Out of nowhere smurfette came up to DBdoinit's ear and whispered "Me luv you long time"
Page 9 of 52 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131419 ... LastLast