Page 4 of 52 FirstFirst 12345678914 ... LastLast
    want to be a billionaire, so fscking bad, that I'm gonna...
    ‎"Is that suck and salvage the Kevin Costner method?" - Chris Matthews on Hardball, July 6, 2010. Wonder if he's talking about his oil device or his movie career...
    take a deuce... While pooping i remembered
    I hope that after I die, people will say of me: "That guy sure owed me a lot of money.

Modded Sprint Pre: 3" pulley s/c, i/c, 1.6 rockers, xp cam, slp headers, 3in exhaust, res/cat delete... oh wait wrong forum... ummm pre has lots of mc patches and a xtra mhz, ghtz, and chigglehertz
    I left the windows down in my girlfriends car and it's pouring out, good thing she
    has a crappy car
    and is always asking me if i want her to love me long time.
    After getting dressed I sat down to take notes for tonight's Podcast, then thought to myself "what the hell am I gonna talk about?"
    I then thought; "Maybe i can talk about all the great threads that keep popping up in the Off-Topic section of the forum."
    ...and then Heroes got cancelled.
    ‎"Is that suck and salvage the Kevin Costner method?" - Chris Matthews on Hardball, July 6, 2010. Wonder if he's talking about his oil device or his movie career...
    Which REALLY upset me, but not as much as when Jack Bauer was sent packing by FOX.
    a fox in the bush is worth?
    a roast beef sandwich
    I hope that after I die, people will say of me: "That guy sure owed me a lot of money.

Modded Sprint Pre: 3" pulley s/c, i/c, 1.6 rockers, xp cam, slp headers, 3in exhaust, res/cat delete... oh wait wrong forum... ummm pre has lots of mc patches and a xtra mhz, ghtz, and chigglehertz
    which doesnt compare to a Turkey club, that always reminds me of the time...
    i went turkey huntin'
    and ended up cathching that waskily wabbit!
    but then I let him go because he introduced me to Jessica, man that girl can
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by mbsprinter; 08/07/2010 at 05:01 PM.
    really mow a lawn
    ohhh Jessica? She has one of the most meticulously trimmed lawns.... In all of north america.

omg - Look at that......
    The serfs have learned to read! Hurry we have to stop them or...
    they will figure out how to mow their own lawn and Jessica will move away and we might have to.......
    let the serfs.... trample obama's package
Page 4 of 52 FirstFirst 12345678914 ... LastLast