Page 21 of 52 FirstFirst ... 11161718192021222324252631 ... LastLast
Results 401 to 420 of 1030
  1. #401  
    Transylvania....with no breaks he always reminded himself with hard work comes...
  2. #402  
    sweat.
  3. #404  
    satisfaction, although in his case RL however...
  4. #405  
    had the weirdest mind on PreCentral, hands down.....
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
  5. #406  
    Thinking he could walkthru walls....ended up with a huge medical bill and sucker for his booboo's.....being
  6. #407  
    that he also needed stitches
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
  7. #408  
    because he thought that today was verwon last day on the forum.
  8. #409  
    Quote Originally Posted by RL View Post
    because he thought that today was verwon last day on the forum.
    But, Ver will be back, she just has better things to do for a few days! Whining will not change her mind. LOL
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
  9. #410  
    But he'll try and try and try to....
  10. #411  
    even though she's amazingly stubborn and he's completely wasting his time.....
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
  11. #412  
    Quote Originally Posted by verwon View Post
    even though she's amazing...and he's completely wasting his time.....


    cuz she will be back and when she does she will have lots and lots of PM's to send out to....
  12. #413  
    Quote Originally Posted by rlangley21 View Post


    cuz she will be back and when she does she will have lots and lots of PM's to send out to....
    She has no doubt that everyone will step this thread up while she's gone, just to make sure she has something to do Tuesday evening.
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
  13. #414  
    Quote Originally Posted by verwon View Post
    She has no doubt that everyone will step this thread up while she's gone, just to make sure she has something to do Tuesday evening.
    And not just standing outside a Home Depot watching a guy do push-ups while...
  14. #415  
    wishing she where with her hot hunk of man flesh!
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
  15. #416  
    But when have the Chippendale dancers ever even been to a Home Depot, let alone stood out in front of it watching a guy do push-ups? It was more likely just...
  16. #417  
    Quote Originally Posted by rlangley21 View Post
    But when have the Chippendale dancers ever even been to a Home Depot, let alone stood out in front of it watching a guy do push-ups? It was more likely just...
    Your imagination
  17. #418  
    writing stuff like these on the forum is fun unless.....
  18. #419  
    your wife catches you doing...
  19. #420  
    what Workerb always does, which is...

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions