Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    So I'm sitting here doing my thing on PreCentral, just minding my own business, and my wife, who is in the same room says, "I hate your typing."

"How," I wonder, "could you possibly hate someone else's typing?"

"Because you type like you're full of yourself. Like you're doing it emphatically. With authority. And I hate it."

I could only laugh.

Anyone else got any complaints from your wife or husband or significant other about your computer use?
    Palm III-->Handspring Visor-->Sony Clie PEG-NR70-->no PDA -->Palm Treo 755p-->Palm Pre-->HP Veer
    My wife complaints, again on that website.....whenever she sees me on this
    If this helped you hit thanks.
    This sounds like a dbd thread..... Who are you, REALLY???

Ps, I started typing out my wife's complaints. But the list was so long that I started to cry...
    My wife complains about me still being single.
    Treo 680 -> Palm Pre Plus
    WebOS is next to godliness
    I guess I'm lucky,,my wife and I are bestest buds. If I like something,she learns to like it,if she like something,i learn to like it. No criticizing of anykind.
    Quote Originally Posted by zmann View Post
    I guess I'm lucky,,my wife and I are bestest buds. If I like something,she learns to like it,if she like something,i learn to like it. No criticizing of anykind.
    your lucky for now, eventually it wears off, and they hate anything you do that's not to do with them
    Quote Originally Posted by abegee View Post
    your lucky for now, eventually it wears off, and they hate anything you do that's not to do with them
    That doesnt have to wear off... not people who learn to communicate and understand that they are each of them as well as the relationship dynamic entities.

Case in point:

My Uncle Boudreaux and Auntie Nettie have been together for almost 60 years now... they still flirt... he still goes out of his way every now and then to grab a flower for her when he is out and about and still gets bashful when he gives it to her. Theyve been through the best of times and the worst of times together... he tinkers out in the back 40 all day, she just shakes her head at all the crazy contraptions he comes up with and still cant understand why he cant just leave things that work well enough alone... and she has her little hobbies that he sees no point in as well... but I cant even wrap my mind around either one of them suddenly hate the other. Its not just an act... you can SEE the relationship, the age of it... everything about it when they look each other in the eye.
    You must be newly wends. Soon enough you will realize that "till death do us part" wasn't a promise... you were setting a goal...
  9.    #9  
    Well, at some point one of you will find something to like that the other just simply can't. This is normal. Hopefully your relationship will be based on stronger stuff than mere "we like to do everything together" coziness. At some point you have to have the freedom to not ALWAYS do absolutely everything together, and yet still be best friends.
    Palm III-->Handspring Visor-->Sony Clie PEG-NR70-->no PDA -->Palm Treo 755p-->Palm Pre-->HP Veer
    *** are you talkin' 'bout, man...
    they bleeped out my last post! All I said was what the f**** but it was abbreviate! Everyone sayz that! Thatz not bad! I just don't outright cuss. I am outrage!
    my wife says..." who are you yelling at?" .... when the typing gets intense ;-)

She loves to read... I spend hours researching on the internet.
    We both rarely watch TV
    Quote Originally Posted by kkhanmd View Post
    My wife complaints, again on that website.....whenever she sees me on this
    LMAO!! +infinity!

Wifey always says "How much can you research on that phone?? You're obsessed with it!!"

LOL!
    my girlfriend refuses to get a pre because; her words were; get this.... ''i don't have time to spend on that site'' lol
    Quote Originally Posted by toyotast165 View Post
    my girlfriend refuses to get a pre because; her words were; get this.... ''i don't have time to spend on that site'' lol
    wife or husband. Do you see girlfriend or boyfriend in the tittle?
    Mine always suspiciously asks; "Who do you keep texting?"

I told her it's just a forum for the phone, and she looks at me like i'm crazy, or lying.

Now i don't know who the crazy one is. Me or her.
  17.    #17  
    Quote Originally Posted by toyotast165 View Post
    That's the best one yet!
    my wife does support for Comcast, when you demand to speak to a supervisor she is one of them.. she really is a nice person.. just do not **** her off.. oh and she went the BB route.. thinks this whole site is a weird thing.. my great great uncle and his wife,, were married 80 years, Nellie passed just weeks after the anni.. George hung on for a couple years after.. same thing as your uncle and aunt.. he worked in his garden she puttered around the house.. ohh he use to swear an I quote.. two ounces of fine whiskey and a good cuban a day.. will get the reaper from your door.. in a heavy scottish accent.. nellie use to just laugh.. lolol
    Life is short, Play hard, and enjoy every moment as if it was your last.
    Global Posts
    77 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by cobrakon View Post
    LMAO!! +infinity!

Wifey always says "How much can you research on that phone?? You're obsessed with it!!"

LOL!
    Hey! Why are you hanging around my wife?

I hear those exact words every day.
    Quote Originally Posted by dbdoinit View Post
    Mine always suspiciously asks; "Who do you keep texting?"

I told her it's just a forum for the phone, and she looks at me like i'm crazy, or lying.

Now i don't know who the crazy one is. Me or her.
    what? you (and all of us) know who the crazy one is...
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast