Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Workerb33 View Post
    what? you (and all of us) know who the crazy one is...
    Yeah, i think it's her too.
    You must be newly wends. Soon enough you will realize that "till death do us part" wasn't a promise... you were setting a goal...
    LMAO....HAHAHA...Im gonna txt this to my wife...but this is so true it wears off
    I usually try to check on some news before I go to bed, and of course I am the one to lock up the house and shut the lights out so also the last in bed. So if for some reason I am still looking at an article, browsing P|C etc, she gets impatient and yells at me to come to bed. Then I make the mistake of using the phone and she sees, yelling "If the phone is more important than coming to bed/me, why don't you go and F*** your phone then!"

Nokia (red phone) --> Denso TouchPoint TP2200 --> Samsung SPH-N400 --> (Palm VII) --> Sanyo 5150 --> Palm Treo 650 --> Palm Pre --> Sprint FrankenPre 2 --> (HP TouchPad)/(HP Pre 3 - Wifi) --> Galaxy Nexus (with TS mod and hopes of Open webOS!)
    Quote Originally Posted by DJeremyC View Post
    I usually try to check on some news before I go to bed, and of course I am the one to lock up the house and shut the lights out so also the last in bed. So if for some reason I am still looking at an article, browsing P|C etc, she gets impatient and yells at me to come to bed. Then I make the mistake of using the phone and she sees, yelling "If the phone is more important than coming to bed/me, why don't you go and F*** your phone then!"
    That's exactly how i end up on the couch.
    Quote Originally Posted by DJeremyC View Post
    Man, you need to get your priorities in line, once your married you should never let anything get between you, and getting laid.

Sprint Pre- Meta-Doctor 2.1.0 w/Flash

Everything is Amazing & Nobody is Happy, "People with their mobile phones, "uh... oh... it won't..."... GIVE IT A SECOND... IT'S GOING TO SPACE!" Louis C.K.
    So I don't get called out by the "Thread Title Police" (jordan23945bulls), my "soon to be wife" used to complain about the amount of time I spend on my phone, but I've recently added her to my account with an EVO and now she spends the same amount of time as me, if not more, playing on her phone. Haven't heard any complaints since getting her the EVO.
    Quote Originally Posted by NachoB View Post
    So I don't get called out by the "Thread Title Police" (jordan23945bulls), my "soon to be wife" used to complain about the amount of time I spend on my phone, but I've recently added her to my account with an EVO and now she spends the same amount of time as me, if not more, playing on her phone. Haven't heard any complaints since getting her the EVO.
    Yah I will solve my problem too, but thing is my wife is just getting into the smartphone era. So I will be getting us new phones, but gotta wait to see what HP/Palm are coming out with as I don't like anything else on the market. So until they get off their duff I am stuck in the above situation. She likes my phone somewhat, just doesnt know what she is missing yet, so since WebOS is the best we will be getting twin phones so I can help her with it and we can both spend time on the phones together.

Nokia (red phone) --> Denso TouchPoint TP2200 --> Samsung SPH-N400 --> (Palm VII) --> Sanyo 5150 --> Palm Treo 650 --> Palm Pre --> Sprint FrankenPre 2 --> (HP TouchPad)/(HP Pre 3 - Wifi) --> Galaxy Nexus (with TS mod and hopes of Open webOS!)
    Mine refuses to get the Pre, not sure why. She came from an iPhone, maybe that's why.
    You must be newly wends. Soon enough you will realize that "till death do us part" wasn't a promise... you were setting a goal...
    You just made my facebook status as:

"You must be newly weds. Soon enough you will realize that "till death do us part" wasn't a promise... you were setting a goal... " -some random guy

sorry about the "some random guy" but I didn't feel like explaning precentral on my status.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12