Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Other than fake apps showing up in the catalog, there just isn't much happening here. With dbd carrying the full entertainment load for the OT forum, I thought he could use a wingman. In that spirit, I present THE THREAD WITH NO TOPIC

There is no topic, so you can't take it off topic. Stay within forum guidelines for trolling, NSFW, and general good manners - and have fun!

Ready. Set. Post!

oh man... im so bad with improv... let me get back to you, I suddenly have stage fright. This is too much pressure.
  3.    #3  
    take your time. this will be here all month. (oh, and try the veal, and tip your waitress...)
    You stole the from dbdoinit and me so we will be expecting the proceeds from this thread.
    "Patience, use the force, think." Obi-Wan

Ready to try Preware? Get this first: Preware Homebrew Documentation
    I'm speechless ;-)
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by vza33 View Post
    You stole the from dbdoinit and me so we will be expecting the proceeds from this thread.
    No, I didn't...

Here is where I established the (TM) as my trademarked gimmick

http://forums.precentral.net/off-top...w-gimmick.html
    Let me see... I'm home watching Jerry Springer. These two first cousins are sleeping together, and they told jerry...there isn't anything wrong with that. Ha, ha, who they kidding. Love me my jerry springer show.
    Quote Originally Posted by rush View Post
    Let me see... I'm home watching Jerry Springer. These two first cousins are sleeping together, and they told jerry...there isn't anything wrong with that. Ha, ha, who they kidding. Love me my jerry springer show.
    Argh... I cant stand that show. Of course I so rarely click the telly on anyway...
  9.    #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by rush View Post
    Why don't you hook it up to Orb so we can watch along with you?
    Quote Originally Posted by Workerb33 View Post
    No, I didn't...

Here is where I established the (TM)™ as my trademarked gimmick
    Lol...Yeah I remember, but I'll gladly take proceeds anyway.
    "Patience, use the force, think." Obi-Wan

Ready to try Preware? Get this first: Preware Homebrew Documentation
    Quote Originally Posted by bluewanders View Post
    Argh... I cant stand that show. Of course I so rarely click the telly on anyway...
    That's what I should have done.... Anyway it's finish now. Now I'm watching Steve Wilcos.

Steve think he's so tough.
    if I was fishing in a slow moving boat, with no hard hat or steel toed boots, and someone standing beside me had a bag of chips and I wanted some so I yell 'gimmie, gimmie'........ Is THAT out of line for the thread rules?

Clearly, there are all aspects of trolling, NSFW and no manners
    There are no gorillas in my back yard.
    I like eggs.
  15.    #15  
    what is the difference between a duck?
    Do you have stairs in your house?
    Treo 680 -> Palm Pre Plus
    WebOS is next to godliness
    Quote Originally Posted by Workerb33 View Post
    what is the difference between a duck?
    A duck.... is very tasty. Whereas a Penguin....tastes "like Duck", but not nearly as good.

Frederick A. Cook, surgeon on the Belgica expedition ... :'It is rather difficult to describe its taste and appearance; we have absolutely no meat with which to compare it. The penguin, as an animal, seems to be made up o fan equal proportion of a mammal, fish, and fowl. If it is possible to imagine a piece of beef, an odriferous codfish, and a canvas-back duck, roasted in a pot, with blood and cod-liver oil for sauce, the illustration will be complete.'

Little green men... taste just like chicken... "they" say
    I wish hippies could fly.
    CERN, the European Organization for Nuclear Research, is one of the world’s largest and most respected centres for scientific research. Its business is fundamental physics, finding out what the Universe is made of and how it works. At CERN, the world’s largest and most complex scientific instruments are used to study the basic constituents of matter — the fundamental particles. By studying what happens when these particles collide, physicists learn about the laws of Nature.

The instruments used at CERN are particle accelerators and detectors. Accelerators boost beams of particles to high energies before they are made to collide with each other or with stationary targets. Detectors observe and record the results of these collisions.

Founded in 1954, the CERN Laboratory sits astride the Franco–Swiss border near Geneva. It was one of Europe’s first joint ventures and now has 20 Member States.

Fortune tellers make a killing now a days....

weird enough.... this is only the beginning
    Anyone see inception recently???
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast