Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 97
  1. #21  
    Quote Originally Posted by voodoochild View Post
    Anyone see inception recently???
    I wanted too tonight... but the wife and i could not sign up for 2.5 hrs tonight.

    I heard gr8 things from very respected minds in my world. got to check this out soon.

    Voodoo.... have you seen it? what have u heard?
  2. #22  
    I sent out a grip of freind requests tonight. Its a first for me.
    I am feeling extra friendly .... and hope those will except my invitation.
  3. #23  
    I saw it a week or two ago. It was quite entertaining, but a bit too complicated for my simple mind
  4. #24  
    On a side note, there has been no chatter here for awhile. I feel like I alone count for half the posts this past weekend, and I haven't even posted that much!

    Since when has a lack of weeebos news stopped us from having good conversation?
  5. #25  
    Quote Originally Posted by voodoochild View Post
    On a side note, there has been no chatter here for awhile. I feel like I alone count for half the posts this past weekend, and I haven't even posted that much!

    Since when has a lack of weeebos news stopped us from having good conversation?
    Shouldn't that be THE weeebos?
  6. #26  
    Quote Originally Posted by voodoochild View Post
    Anyone see inception recently???
    I finally watched Planet of the Apes last night.
    whatta junk movie.
  7. #27  
    I hate it when people don't use their blinker.
  8. #28  
    Quote Originally Posted by berdinkerdickle View Post
    I hate it when people don't use their blinker.
    Don heat peel kilt sun Wii pin beer ol tether
    Treo 680 -> Palm Pre Plus
    WebOS is next to godliness
  9. #29  
    Quote Originally Posted by snotball007 View Post
    Don heat peel kilt sun Wii pin beer ol tether
    w...t...f...
  10. #30  
    Quote Originally Posted by Workerb33 View Post
    With dbd carrying the full entertainment load for the OT forum, I thought he could use a wingman. In that spirit, I present THE THREAD WITH NO TOPIC
    This thread has received THE OFFICIAL •• dbdoinit •• STAMP OF APPROVAL™








    If anybody else would like to receive a dbdoinit stamp of approval for their thread, just know that it's something that has to come naturally; it CANNOT be requested.
    You never know when the next stamp will be issued. It can be at ANY time.


    Sorry.
  11. #31  
    I've started using whole chocolate milk in my coffee and cereal in the morning. Kashi now tastes like Cocoa Puffs.
  12. #32  
    I was in Chicagoland this weekend and saw some filming for Transformers 3. They had parts of Wacker Drive (upper) blocked off and for 2 or 3 blocks there was burnt out and crushed buses, cars, trucks and parts of buildings all over the road.
    Sprint|Samsung Epic
  13.    #33  
    Quote Originally Posted by ryleyinstl View Post
    I was in Chicagoland this weekend and saw some filming for Transformers 3. They had parts of Wacker Drive (upper) blocked off and for 2 or 3 blocks there was burnt out and crushed buses, cars, trucks and parts of buildings all over the road.
    Did you see HelloNNNewman when you were there?
    Run your ad here... reach thousands daily...



    ...Now accepting orders for my upcoming iHandle™.
    Reserve yours today!
  14. #34  
    The QWERTYUIOP keyboard is intentionally inefficient. It was designed when manual typewriters were young, and the typists were typing too quickly and getting the keys stuck together. The engineers needed a way to slow down the typist's fingers, so the QWERTY keyboard was developed to make it more inconvenient.

    Now that we have electronic printing and are no longer dependent upon manual keys striking the paper, we still use QWERTY because of social inertia. There are much more efficient keyboard designs available, but getting people/corporations to change is a difficult process.
  15. #35  
    Quote Originally Posted by Workerb33 View Post
    Did you see HelloNNNewman when you were there?
    Not as far as I know...
    Sprint|Samsung Epic
  16. #36  
    LOL... I was there and you didnt' say 'hi' ?? My office is right there on Wacker where they are filming. Looks like they are going to film at the old Post Office too since that's getting all cleaned up. Pretty cool to see all that happen around us. It would be even more exciting if the movie wasn't going to be ruined by Michael Bay directing.
  17. #37  
    MICHAEL BAY EXPLOSION!!!!!

    (youtube link to follow when I get back to the command station)
  18.    #38  
    obama is on TV right now. He just introduced one of hit staffers as 'a lifetime member' of the DAV (disabled American Veterans).

    as if it's a club... and he could end his membership by missing a payment...
  19. #39  
    UPDATE: youtube link, as promised

  20. #40  
    Quote Originally Posted by Workerb33 View Post
    obama is on TV right now. He just introduced one of hit staffers as 'a lifetime member' of the DAV (disabled American Veterans).

    as if it's a club... and he could end his membership by missing a payment...
    Obama fail

    double post WIN
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions