Results 1 to 14 of 14
  1.    #1  
    what happened to this guy?

    3365 posts in 6 months...
    16 post per day avg...

    did he lose his internet connection / sprint plan? J/K

    I got into it with him on the main news feed on P/C ....
    not realizing he is a good turd...

    anyways...kinda weird that such an advid user falls off the map for almost a month...
  2. #2  
    Quote Originally Posted by clutch1222 View Post
    what happened to this guy?

    3365 posts in 6 months...
    16 post per day avg...

    did he lose his internet connection / sprint plan? J/K

    I got into it with him on the main news feed on P/C ....
    not realizing he is a good turd...

    anyways...kinda weird that such an advid user falls off the map for almost a month...
    Guess he might have better things to do. I guess.
  3. #3  
    Yeah I've noticed his absence as well...A good turd indeed, hopefully he will make a return sometime.
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by voodoochild View Post
    Yeah I've noticed his absence as well...A good turd indeed, hopefully he will make a return sometime.
    I'm hoping he is alright...

    to go from 30 + post a day.... To none in almost 30... Lil weird.
    we all have better things to do ...thats when we are not on here.
    I am on a 5.5 hr drive back from vegas....plenty of time to be on here today.

    hopefully he is climbing MT everest ... Or something
  5.    #5  
    maybe he bought an EVO.... Or an iphone 4 !

    for his sake.... Hope not ;-)
  6. #6  
    Maybe he got a job found he could suddenly afford all kinds of things, and hasnt bothered to come back here in a month...
  7. #7  
    I'm pretty sure that he mentioned in one of his posts that he was planning on spending a lot less time on here.
    What is the last activity date on his account?
  8. #8  
    maybe he's out collecting more cans because he needs to collect more cans than usual to save up for the next webos device coming out in a few weeks or months or years lol
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
  9. #9  
    Nothing happened to him.
    Believe it or not, he actually PM'd me just a couple of weeks ago.

    I doubt he would want me to say anything else about it, but he does glance here once in a while.

    Hopefully he'll see this thread about him and say hello to us.
  10. #10  
    Quote Originally Posted by dbdoinit View Post
    Nothing happened to him.
    Believe it or not, he actually PM'd me just a couple of weeks ago.

    I doubt he would want me to say anything else about it, but he does glance here once in a while.

    Hopefully he'll see this thread about him and say hello to us.
    i know he's still around im just feeding the fire .
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
  11.    #11  
    Quote Originally Posted by dbdoinit View Post
    Nothing happened to him.
    Believe it or not, he actually PM'd me just a couple of weeks ago.

    I doubt he would want me to say anything else about it, but he does glance here once in a while.

    Hopefully he'll see this thread about him and say hello to us.
    Great ... that is good news.

    Any reason for the sudden departure?
    If its personal... no worries.

    Just odd.. Glad to hear he is o.k.
  12. #12  
    Must be scaling back. Might have gone over 5g several mos in a row on his phone. Or maybe he has a girl to occupy his time now.
    Sprint: 2-TouchPad 32g, Frank.-Pre-2, Pre-, MiFi & 1-LG Lotus with Xlink tied to home handsets. Backups: 650 & 700wx

    HP Please release the CDMA Pre3 phones!
    We want them!!!
  13. #13  
    Quote Originally Posted by clutch1222 View Post
    Great ... that is good news.

    Any reason for the sudden departure?
    If its personal... no worries.

    Just odd.. Glad to hear he is o.k.
    Well, i'm sure you'll understand if i tell you it's probably best that you PM him so he can tell you in his own words.
  14.    #14  
    Quote Originally Posted by dbdoinit View Post
    Well, i'm sure you'll understand if i tell you it's probably best that you PM him so he can tell you in his own words.
    yes... that sank in after. A little slow yesterday ;-)

Posting Permissions