1.    #1  
    *This thread is by special request from another member.

So you're sitting there in the doctor's office or dentist's office.

You know you have a gazillion questions or things to say when they call you inside, but you just clam up as soon as they greet you.

What are some of the things you've always wanted to ask them, but just couldn't?

Special Notice:

If you find that this thread lacks standard dbd (pqp) creativity and/or humor, it's because it wasn't my idea.

I'm just fulfilling a request.
    Please don't shoot the messenger.
    here is my question....

whats up with the crappy magazine collection? we all know you make over 6 figures. You make us wait in the lobby because you are behind schedule.... have the decency to update your magazine collection... weekly
    my question:

Did you hear about the Titanic? I just read about it sinking while I was waiting. Why didn't those people fly?

(because their magazines are so old...)
    Last edited by Workerb33; 07/31/2010 at 03:07 PM.
    What was your average in med school,and how many lawsuits have you had?
    Quote Originally Posted by clutch1222 View Post
    here is my question....

whats up with the crappy magazine collection? we all know you make over 6 figures. You make us wait in the lobby because you are behind schedule.... have the decency to update your magazine collection... weekly
    I'd be happy if all doctor's offices and places like that would have wifi...
    Maybe even have a few 2 hundred dollar netbooks. Let them check their email while you make them wait every single time you book an appointment because in the 10 years you spend in school no one thought you how to book them properly. Or because you think everyone should waste 30 minutes, so that You don't go 5 minutes without making another 100 for telling a paranoid mother her 4 year old has a cold.

edit: all jokes aside I like, and respect doctors, this just felt like the appropriate time to criticize them. We spend all our lifes respecting them, I think it's okay if we spend a few minutes doing the apposite. How bout a thread showing respect to lawyers?
  7.    #7  
    I don't think that one would get anything posted to it.
    Can you give me five more minutes? I need to borrow your bathroom, a spoon, a lighter....
    Treo 680 -> Palm Pre Plus
    WebOS is next to godliness
    Quote Originally Posted by dbdoinit View Post
    I don't think that one would get anything posted to it.
    hahaha...
    I have a sore throat why am I naked?...wait better question...why are you naked?? Why are there candles??

I'm confused.
    Ex HP webOS Tech Support

5Ts: Five ways to get your webOS tablet working again: http://www.hpwebos.com/5Ts

6Ts: Six ways to get your webOS phone working again: http://www.hpwebos.com/6Ts
  11.    #11  
    Quote Originally Posted by HardBeatZ View Post
    I have a sore throat why am I naked?...wait better question...why are you naked?? Why are there candles??

I'm confused.
    LOL

or -

"I didn't have a sore throat before the anesthesia... why do i have one now?"
    ewwwww.
    Well this thread degenerated quickly huh? Reminds me of a button my ex used to keep on her jacket "Where am I? Who are all these people? And where are my panties?"