Page 993 of 1326 FirstFirst ... 493893943983988989990991992993994995996997998100310431093 ... LastLast
Results 19,841 to 19,860 of 26517
  1. #19841  
    Quote Originally Posted by sketch42 View Post
    i like the default HTC keyboard...

    zmann did you use speach to text yet??

    its awesome for note taking
    I'm using it right now pretty cool
  2. #19842  
    I can't believe all I have to do at google maps is say what I was looking for and it came right up on the map
  3. #19843  
    hmmm... Crap, no special PM for me... <beats head on wall>
  4. #19844  
    Quote Originally Posted by sinime View Post
    hmmm... Crap, no special PM for me... <beats head on wall>
    LOL!
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
  5. #19845  
    Supply of Clorox wipes ready for action!!!
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
  6. #19846  
    Quote Originally Posted by verwon View Post
    Supply of Clorox wipes ready for action!!!
    Are they needed for something?

    I thought we were far from 100th???

    Oh well, just ordered another fire sale... People keep showing up.... Dang (fricken forum censor police) the Saucer!!!
  7. #19847  
    You know, if the forum has **** in place for "special" words, why do we have to avoid them???
    Just trying to get the post count up
  8. #19848  
    Hey,just realized my previous charger works with the Evo also
  9. #19849  
    Quote Originally Posted by sinime View Post
    You know, if the forum has **** in place for "special" words, why do we have to avoid them???
    Just trying to get the post count up
    You can't get your post count up in this section .. Lol..

    As a side note any post that has too many **** in it may receive an infraction... That's how I got mine

    -- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums Beta
  10. #19850  
    lol ha ha
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
  11. #19851  
    Quote Originally Posted by sketch42 View Post
    You can't get your post count up in this section .. Lol..

    As a side note any post that has too many **** in it may receive an infraction... That's how I got mine

    -- Sent from my Palm Pre using [url= Beta[/url]
    Wasn't trying to get post count up, **** elusive 100th post...
    BTW, that last post was my first white text post, so I am no longer a white text virgin! So, how many * is too ****'ing much *?
    Last edited by sinime; 11/17/2010 at 09:06 PM.
  12. #19852  
    Quote Originally Posted by verwon View Post
    One's hands can also adjust really fast to any sized awesome new toy!!!
    <apoplexy>
  13. #19853  
    10 to fifteen words

    -- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums Beta
  14. #19854  
    **** *** ****** **** **** *** ****** **** **** *** ****** **** **** *** ****** **** **** *** ****** **** **** *** ****** **** **** *** ****** **** **** *** ****** **** **** *** ****** **** **** *** ****** **** **** *** ****** **** **** *** ****** **** **** *** ****** **** **** *** ****** **** **** *** ****** ****?
    Want to keep up with my exciting new projects? You know where to find me.
  15. #19855  
    really Garrett ?? really ?? lol ltm ltm
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
  16. #19856  
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett92C View Post
    **** *** ****** **** **** *** ****** **** **** *** ****** **** **** *** ****** **** **** *** ****** **** **** *** ****** **** **** *** ****** **** **** *** ****** **** **** *** ****** **** **** *** ****** **** **** *** ****** **** **** *** ****** **** **** *** ****** **** **** *** ****** **** **** *** ****** ****?
    Are you channelling Cartman?
  17. #19857  
    Are ALL of those *'s representing censored words???
  18. #19858  
    They aren't actual words.. Just a bunch of random "****"s lol
    Want to keep up with my exciting new projects? You know where to find me.
  19. #19859  
    k, could start a new thread, but I'll post it here... My Pre + @ 1GHz beat both and Android "galaxy class" Epic and iPhone 4 @ opening Angry Birds from scratch. Everyone didn't believe it, so the epic guy closed his app and the iPhone guy rebooted cause he couldn't figure out how to close AB down... And my Pre+ still beat both.
  20. #19860  
    Quote Originally Posted by sinime View Post
    k, could start a new thread, but I'll post it here... My Pre + @ 1GHz beat both and Android "galaxy class" Epic and iPhone 4 @ opening Angry Birds from scratch. Everyone didn't believe it, so the epic guy closed his app and the iPhone guy rebooted cause he couldn't figure out how to close AB down... And my Pre+ still beat both.
    Sweet!

    Do the test again at stock speed would you?

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions