Page 973 of 1326 FirstFirst ... 47387392396396896997097197297397497597697797898310231073 ... LastLast
Results 19,441 to 19,460 of 26517
    Quote Originally Posted by zmann View Post
    I just purchased an evo,,,i took the plunge. Don't shoot me
    Nice! How do you like it?
    Want to keep up with my exciting new projects? You know where to find me.
    I just purchased online,,,,i will have it in a few days. I have been watching the vids all day and I just fell in love with it.
    I just purchased online,,,,i will have it in a few days. I have been watching the vids all day and I just fell in love with it.
    let me know what you think in a week or two !!
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    That sucks! The next few days are going to be terrible! haha
    dbd talked me into it,lol it's his fault. No sa. The way I see things I can have fun with this for a while then when there is a good webos device I'll get it. I used a 75 dollar upgrade on one of my lines,,my 150 upgrade coming in dec will still be there.
    dbd talked me into it,lol it's his fault. No sa. The way I see things I can have fun with this for a while then when there is a good webos device I'll get it. I used a 75 dollar upgrade on one of my lines,,my 150 upgrade coming in dec will still be there.
    Oh, so dbd is trying to take down Precentral from the inside? hahaha

I do really like the EVO though... I envy you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett92C View Post
    Oh, so dbd is trying to take down Precentral from the inside? hahaha

I do really like the EVO though... I envy you.
    I tried to tell ya'll he was really an alpaca in disguise !!!!! no one would listen lol ha ha ha lol ltm ltm ltm lol sorry just messin
    !!
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    oops,,i was kidding about dbd,,,i don't want to get him in trouble,lolol
    oops,,i was kidding about dbd,,,i don't want to get him in trouble,lolol
    white text mann !! lol
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    you would not envy me if you got my bill next month,lol. Buy now,,pay later,,doh!!!
    you would not envy me if you got my bill next month,lol. Buy now,,pay later,,doh!!!
    yeah how much more a month will it be as well ??
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    10 bucks I don't care about that,,i just cancel a few useless add ons I have to make up for that,,i won't pay for mobile hot spot,,dont need it. I have it now and never ever used it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadavis08 View Post
    someone is starting trouble thats all i see , then someone comes in and starts saying 2.0 wont be out until such and such and starts talking about some NDA . lol . so i told him that even cisclosing that he is under an NDA that its grounds for being banned from whatever he was talking about. lol ltm
    be sure you hit the button to report that original OP for trolling.
    I'm planning on an Evo early in the new year!
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
    Quote Originally Posted by verwon View Post
    I'm planning on an Evo early in the new year!
    don't know what happen,i was all into the epic,,then I took another look at evo and changed my mind. No moving parts. Nice and thin.
    don't know what happen,i was all into the epic,,then I took another look at evo and changed my mind. No moving parts. Nice and thin.
    A good friend of mine just switched from the Pre to the Evo a week ago and she loves it.
    I know I'll love it,but you won't catch me hanging out on other forums. I'm really not a forum lover,but everyone here sort of grew on me. So many cool ,good people here.
    I know I'll love it,but you won't catch me hanging out on other forums. I'm really not a forum lover,but everyone here sort of grew on me. So many cool ,good people here.
    I agree and I checked out the Android forums, nothing like this one and the people here!
    Okay, what is it with the new avatar pic I put up yesterrday? I've gotten more compliments and 'hot' remarks on it than any other and I didn't even think it was that good of a pic!
    Quote Originally Posted by verwon View Post
    Okay, what is it with the new avatar pic I put up yesterrday? I've gotten more compliments and 'hot' remarks on it than any other and I didn't even think it was that good of a pic!
    i have not seen it,,have not been on pc in a few days.