Page 967 of 1326 FirstFirst ... 46786791795796296396496596696796896997097197297710171067 ... LastLast
Results 19,321 to 19,340 of 26517
  1. #19321  
    Quote Originally Posted by dbdoinit View Post
    Wheres jonesy?

    -- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums Beta
  2.    #19322  
    Quote Originally Posted by sketch42 View Post
    Wheres jonesy?

    -- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums Beta
    lol
  3. #19323  
    Dinner was excellent, time for some junkfood and a movie!
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
  4.    #19324  
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett92C View Post
    Oh hey dbd!
    What's the dealy deal?
  5. #19325  
    Quote Originally Posted by verwon View Post
    Dinner was excellent, time for some junkfood and a movie!
    hey !!! nice change in avatar!!
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
  6. #19326  
    Quote Originally Posted by dbdoinit View Post
    lol
    I've been holding down the fort for you, but with all these crazies, we're getting low on the Haloperidol!
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
  7. #19327  
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadavis08 View Post
    hey !!! nice change in avatar!!
    Thank you!

    I really like the way the darker haircolor shows of my baby blues!
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
  8.    #19328  
    Quote Originally Posted by verwon View Post
    I've been holding down the fort for you, but with all these crazies, we're getting low on the Haloperidol!
    I know, babe, you've been doing a great job (even though i have no idea what a Helloperidol is, mouthwash?) lol lol
  9. #19329  
    Quote Originally Posted by dbdoinit View Post
    I know, babe, you've been doing a great job (even though i have no idea what a Helloperidol is. Mouthwash?) lol lol
    ha ha ha ha ha
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
  10. #19330  
    Quote Originally Posted by dbdoinit View Post
    I know, babe, you've been doing a great job (even though i have no idea what a Helloperidol is. Mouthwash?) lol lol
    Thanks, sweetie and it's a med to treat psychotic problems!
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
  11.    #19331  
    Don't know if anybody noticed, but i've kept the Winner's list @the OP up-to-date over the last few days. This was a huge accomplishment for me, lol.
  12. #19332  
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
  13. #19333  
    Quote Originally Posted by dbdoinit View Post
    Don't know if anybody noticed, but i've kept the Winner's list @the OP up-to-date over the last few days. This was a huge accomplishment for me, lol.
    Yay! Way to go!
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
  14. #19334  
    Quote Originally Posted by dbdoinit View Post
    What's the dealy deal?
    Not toooooo much..
    Want to keep up with my exciting new projects? You know where to find me.
  15.    #19335  
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett92C View Post
    Not toooooo much..
    Well, that could be a good thing, lol.
  16. #19336  
    Quote Originally Posted by dbdoinit View Post
    Well, that could be a good thing, lol.
    It is a good thing lol. Well, for now at least.
  17. #19337  
    I'm trying to get Ubuntu installed on my laptop again. Not going so well...
  18. #19338  
    Quote Originally Posted by verwon View Post
    Check out The Men Commandments: [url= USA | Palm webOS Applications | Mobile apps that go further.[/url]
    Lol I just downloaded that yesterday.
  19. #19339  
    Quote Originally Posted by vza33 View Post
    Lol I just downloaded that yesterday.
    ROFL! I'm reading it now.


    Hmmm...so that explains that time and the cuddle comment!
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
  20. #19340  
    Quote Originally Posted by verwon View Post
    ROFL! I'm reading it now.


    Hmmm...so that explains that time and the cuddle comment!
    ???

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions