Page 957 of 1326 FirstFirst ... 45785790794795295395495595695795895996096196296710071057 ... LastLast
Results 19,121 to 19,140 of 26517
    riona sounds like my wife,lol. If she opens the bottle,she makes sure there is none left. Which I don't mind because ,,,ahh never mind.
    Quote Originally Posted by zmann View Post
    riona sounds like my wife,lol. If she opens the bottle,she makes sure there is none left. Which I don't mind because ,,,ahh never mind.
    Wine loses its potency if you drink it after the first day you open it...so that's not as much fun.
    Quote Originally Posted by Riona View Post
    Only problem is, I know if I open the bottle, I'll end up drinking the whole thing tonight! And who knows what crazy things I might type LOL
    I'm failing to see the problem...
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
    speaking of wine has anybody seen this? Spike Your Juice
    check my webos facebook group http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=129304747081175

help me reach my goal to be the first non celebrity on twitter with 1 million followers http://www.twitter.com/darkproteus66

LONG LIVE HOMEBREW!!!
    Hair repair done!
    Here it is!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Global Posts
    203 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by darkproteus66 View Post
    I have some Florida blueberry wine to get aquainted with tonight
    Mmm sounds good, and I don't like many wines.
    I drink Cab, that's it.
    Quote Originally Posted by verwon View Post
    Here it is!
    Global Posts
    203 Global Posts
    speaking of wine has anybody seen this? Spike Your Juice
    Mmm, sounds like homebrew!
    Quote Originally Posted by zmann View Post
    Thanks!
    I drink Cab, that's it.
    You are missing out for real. I love me some white wines, all though I will also drink something dark.

Doesn't matter because tonight I've got her picking up some brandy and hot buttered rum mix....
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...
    I have some Florida blueberry wine to get aquainted with tonight
    Never had blueberry wine, but I have had blueberry beer. Love me some flavored wheat beer.
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...
    Quote Originally Posted by OldSkoolVWLover View Post
    You are missing out for real. I love me some white wines, all though I will also drink something dark.

Doesn't matter because tonight I've got her picking up some brandy and hot buttered rum mix....
    I drink some hard liquor, that's just my wine choice. I've tried others, didn't like them, so what's the point?

I like what I like and that's that!
    Bu the way, Ritter Sport dark chocolate is excellent.
    I drink some hard liquor, that's just my wine choice. I've tried others, didn't like them, so what's the point?

I like what I like and that's that!
    Not hating, just saying the more different wines I have tried the more I find I like. Love me some Pinot.
    Not hating, just saying the more different wines I have tried the more I find I like. Love me some Pinot.
    Didn't say you were hating, just stated my viewpoint.

Any of the sweet wines give me a pounding headache.
    I drink Cab, that's it.
    I'll call you a Cab ......Opps! Never mind, you were talking about wine again. Silly me.

Hair repair looks very nice btw.
    "Patience, use the force, think." Obi-Wan

Ready to try Preware? Get this first: Preware Homebrew Documentation
    Quote Originally Posted by vza33 View Post
    I'll call you a Cab ......Opps! Never mind, you were talking about wine again. Silly me.

Hair repair looks very nice btw.
    I get the feeling it would be a long, expensive ride! LOL

Thanks! I did it darker, again.
    Never had blueberry wine, but I have had blueberry beer. Love me some flavored wheat beer.
    The wine is really good and goes surprisingly well with most food.
    check my webos facebook group http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=129304747081175

help me reach my goal to be the first non celebrity on twitter with 1 million followers http://www.twitter.com/darkproteus66

LONG LIVE HOMEBREW!!!