Page 954 of 1326 FirstFirst ... 45485490494494995095195295395495595695795895996410041054 ... LastLast
Results 19,061 to 19,080 of 26517
    Quote Originally Posted by OldSkoolVWLover View Post
    Wow thats a ****ty key....
    Yes, it was. It happened anytime he would walk out of a warm location into colder air, a situation that normally causes some condensation.

He'd usually end up having to start the car with the remote starter, then get in and dry the key off and wait a few minutes for it to warm up, before he could actually put it in the ignition.
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
    My Camaro has a resistor embedded in the key that is required to start the car. However, it was pretty worn down and would fail to register in the ignition occasionally. When that happens, the car cannot be started for three minutes...

I remember one time I was returning to my car in the parking lot of a store. Across the lot, I see some type of religious lady going around talking to people. Well, she starts walking over towards me (I guess my bright yellow car got her attention lol). I hurry and get in my car and turn the key. The key didn't register!!! It was like a scene from a movie where a monster is slowly walking towards a guy in his car while he is frantically trying to start it and get away...

So I get stuck talking with her for two minutes until I can start my car and drive away...
    Want to keep up with my exciting new projects? You know where to find me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett92C View Post
    My Camaro has a resistor embedded in the key that is required to start the car. However, it was pretty worn down and would fail to register in the ignition occasionally. When that happens, the car cannot be started for three minutes...

I remember one time I was returning to my car in the parking lot of a store. Across the lot, I see some type of religious lady going around talking to people. Well, she starts walking over towards me (I guess my bright yellow car got her attention lol). I hurry and get in my car and turn the key. The key didn't register!!! It was like a scene from a movie where a monster is slowly walking towards a guy in his car while he is frantically trying to start it and get away...

So I get stuck talking with her for two minutes until I can start my car and drive away...

AUGH!!!!! Nightmare!!!

We get those people hanging out around our grocery store, a lot. I've gotten pretty adept at avoiding them.

Whenever someone tries to talk to me about religion, I usually just end up them off, anyway! LOL!
    I just found out recently I'm not an atheist.
    I'm an antitheist.
    Hell, antichrist for that matter.
    Quote Originally Posted by GuyFromNam View Post
    I'm an antitheist.
    I'm an antitheist.
    ha ha ha
    check my webos facebook group http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=129304747081175

help me reach my goal to be the first non celebrity on twitter with 1 million followers http://www.twitter.com/darkproteus66

LONG LIVE HOMEBREW!!!
    Odd event: I washed my hair as usual, last night. Didn't use anything new, but when it dried, I've got large streaks that are severely lighter than the rest.

Time to run to Sally's Beauty!
    Quote Originally Posted by verwon View Post
    Thanks but no thanks.
    Almost midnight here
    Odd event: I washed my hair as usual, last night. Didn't use anything new, but when it dried, I've got large streaks that are severely lighter than the rest.

It's the work of Satan!
    It's the work of Satan!
    It's the work of Santa!
    check my webos facebook group http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=129304747081175

help me reach my goal to be the first non celebrity on twitter with 1 million followers http://www.twitter.com/darkproteus66

LONG LIVE HOMEBREW!!!
    It's rude!!! I'll never use that brand, again.
    Quote Originally Posted by darkproteus66 View Post
    It's the work of Santa!
    That would be 'The Ho Ho man' instead of The Omen.

I hate it when that happens.
    "Patience, use the force, think." Obi-Wan

Ready to try Preware? Get this first: Preware Homebrew Documentation
    It's the work of Satan!
    That would be 'The Ho Ho man' instead of The Omen.
    ha ha witty

LONG LIVE HOMEBREW!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by vza33 View Post
    I hate it when that happens.
    LMFAO!

I'm already in Sally's!
    LMFAO!

I'm already in Sally's!
    Wow! you don't waste any time. Lol you must live in the middle of a mall.
    "Patience, use the force, think." Obi-Wan

Ready to try Preware? Get this first: Preware Homebrew Documentation
    Global Posts
    203 Global Posts
    Off to return this thing and then get some food.

You can't return the ladder now! We're 14 posts away lol
    That looks like a perfect ladder. Hold it.